Official Nike KD VIII (8) Thread - "Easy Euro" OCTOBER 17th!!

Pricepoint wouldnt matter if the kicks looked worth it....dudes talking about lower price would equal a sellout, then explain how they are trying to give these away and still dont have any takers.....because no one wants them

Pricepoint wouldnt matter if the kicks looked worth it....dudes talking about lower price would equal a sellout, then explain how they are trying to give these away and still dont have any takers.....because no one wants them

theres a couple pairs I want, I just know I will be able to get them on SUPER discount once the 9 starts to leak

oh yeah, I have seen them then, just wasnt sure what you meant by scripture on the tounge

My local mall got the pearls, first time ever. We never get anything good. Wish I would have known I didn't have to order online. On another note they also got yeezys at our champs which was a complete shock to me.

theres a couple pairs I want, I just know I will be able to get them on SUPER discount once the 9 starts to leak
This... I seen BHMs on feet and I was like where was this all this time 
laugh.gif

That generic weave pattern they ran with is pretty wack but the silhouette isn't that bad... I'm foaming at the mouth to do the Northern Lights IDs but that price aint making it happen

This... I seen BHMs on feet and I was like where was this all this time :lol:

That generic weave pattern they ran with is pretty wack but the silhouette isn't that bad... I'm foaming at the mouth to do the Northern Lights IDs but that price aint making it happen

yup, the same weave pattern on 95% of the releases is what killed this shoe for me. I dont understand why nike continued to use it.

Hunt Hill Sunrise down to $110 on ndc + 20% off, I wonder how much lower I can get them to go :lol:

Was wanting the N7 to be included last time nike had their 20% off clearance sale but they didn't add them til after the promo was done...was hoping that they hung around til the next clearance sale and they did...just copped as soon as I saw the tweet for it...didn't want to chance it and miss out on the elusive size 13!

Back
Top Bottom