Official Nike KD VIII (8) Thread - "Easy Euro" OCTOBER 17th!!

I've saved so much money not buying KD's this year
laugh.gif

check out the outlet thread,,,someone spotted the ext's for $100. 
ahh good looks. i had already had got them off NDC before i saw this.

But not bad, i got the n7 and ext with the extra 20% off, and then with the ebates 12% they come out to roughly a little more than $100 per pair

Does anyone hoop consistently in these? Thinking about pulling the trigger on the Sunrise or Easy Money pair for ball. If anyone does how is the support and traction? Also do they break in? They're quite tight in the forefoot

Does anyone hoop consistently in these? Thinking about pulling the trigger on the Sunrise or Easy Money pair for ball. If anyone does how is the support and traction? Also do they break in? They're quite tight in the forefoot

Just got the suit pair for hoopin purposes but I have yet to hoop in em

Who cares about the aesthetics lol . Are these a good show to play basketball in? I play college ball just kinda not sure.

Just got the suit pair for hoopin purposes but I have yet to hoop in em
Who cares about the aesthetics lol . Are these a good show to play basketball in? I play college ball just kinda not sure.
I love my pair.  The consensus was if you get the sizing right (I think narrow footers can go TTS) then you should be fine.  I have a narrow foot and I love them.  Full length zoom and woven upper...they're going for dirt cheap now.  You can't really beat that type of set up.  

Back
Top Bottom