Official Nike KD VIII (8) Thread - "Easy Euro" OCTOBER 17th!!

Looks like changes were made to the air unit, that many people said that made the full zoom unresponsive to the point you could not really feel it.

Looks like you can fold the sock down and kinda cuff it, so maybe it'll look less crazy for casual wear. There's a kd logo on the inner edge of the top that's only right-side up if you fold the sock down outward.

Oh yeah, look at that performance bunching.

Nothing quite says custom 1 to 1 fit proprioception, like a 1 size fits all booty. Lol

wish they'd just say " hey, we thought it looked cool or people would like it"

I actually like the KD elites but we all know the clown session will be in full effect for anybody who rocks those on court besides KD.

I wouldn't clown anyone wearing these on court, but anyone wearing them casually should expect it.

So you'll clown everyone that wears mid cut/high socks with their sneakers casually? Don't see anything different with wearing shoes with high socks from these. It's a sock not like it's an ankle brace. Are you cool with people wearing colorful socks? Now I can't stand those.

Last edited:
So you'll clown everyone that wears mid cut/high socks with their sneakers casually? Don't see anything different with wearing shoes with high socks. It's a sock not like it's an ankle brace. Are you cool with people wearing colorful socks? Now I can't stand those.
I guess fundamentally it's the same thing as wearing high socks with a low cut sneaker, but this just feels different to me.

Obviously a lot of high performance basketball shoes work well casually, but these (and a shoe like the Jordan XX8) don't really seem like they'd work very well. But that's just my opinion.

Colorful socks? Not my style, but to each his own.

I guess fundamentally it's the same thing as wearing high socks with a low cut sneaker, but this just feels different to me.

Obviously a lot of high performance basketball shoes work well casually, but these (and a shoe like the Jordan XX8) don't really seem like they'd work very well. But that's just my opinion.

Colorful socks? Not my style, but to each his own.

XX8 looked awful. Looks like rain boots. These can be pulled off when the sock is folded down to the lowest point. It helps they didn't go crazy with loud colors or adding graphics to it. Some more on feet pics especially the black pair might change your opinion.

Another site has Hyper Turquoise/Black-White-Bright Mango as the Easter pair so who knows 
laugh.gif

Man I wonder why this shoe didnt fair so well sales wise. Its a good looking shoe, or did it actually sell well and was super mass produced? KD6 was such a hit.

Man I wonder why this shoe didnt fair so well sales wise. Its a good looking shoe, or did it actually sell well and was super mass produced? KD6 was such a hit.

180.00-200.00 MSRP and that elongated heel turned a ton of folks off.

Now performance wise they're exceptional . That full length articulated zoom is great.

Anyone think the BHM colorway will hit sales prices? :lol:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom