Official Nike KD VIII (8) Thread - "Easy Euro" OCTOBER 17th!!

I'm good, see you guys in the KD 9 thread (unless I get these Aunt Pearls for the low, or if the what the kd8 is actually fire).

Gotta say im way out on elites.
First we get told flyknit is high performance, then they make a fuse version with og looking flywire, add a neoprene booty and tell me its even more high performance.
When you tell me I'm getting the latest and greatest and then you revert to old materials on an apparent upgrade, you are now telling me your last innovations were pure gimmick .

2 years on a row now that the elites have used old materials for an upgrade and price jump.

If you like em look wise, thats cool, im not mad,

Im def feeling like we got no kobe high this year so they could flog these

Gotta say im way out on elites.
First we get told flyknit is high performance, then they make a fuse version with og looking flywire, add a neoprene booty and tell me its even more high performance.
When you tell me I'm getting the latest and greatest and then you revert to old materials on an apparent upgrade, you are now telling me your last innovations were pure gimmick .

2 years on a row now that the elites have used old materials for an upgrade and price jump.

If you like em look wise, thats cool, im not mad,

Im def feeling like we got no kobe high this year so they could flog these

Understand where you're coming from but at the same time high performance is different for each athlete. Flyknit may work for Kobe but not for KD Etc etc. (Not saying kd wont ever get flyknit

Different Athlete different needs.

this has foot fungus outbreak written all over it hahaha.

Seriously...They kind of look cool, but I can't imagine these staying clean for anyone who plays basketball in them. They're going to smell terrible too. There's a reason why people wear socks in general. I wish they released a clean and simple white-based cw besides the exts

I'll probably try them with just the compassion sock once but other then.that im wearing socks

Understand where you're coming from but at the same time high performance is different for each athlete. Flyknit may work for Kobe but not for KD Etc etc. (Not saying kd wont ever get flyknit

Different Athlete different needs.

That's true enough. Kd has played like 60 games in flynit without reverting to previous fuse models tho.
I would have to think that Kevin knows almost a year in advance how his shoes will perform.
If after 82 games he decides that fuse was the way to go, he and nike both knew it long ago and probably should have put efforts into making 1 good shoe.

You can't tell me carbon ceramic brakes are the way of the future only to have your F1 drivers tell me they like old regular brakes better.
Then I drive around in a 2015 with the ceramics anyway, only to have the 2016 come out with og pads again.

The kind of stuff going on with shoes just doesn't fly other places

these elites are gunna make me go find a place to start playing pick up again just so I have a legit reason to try them :lol:

And of course the PB&J's are GS only... smh nike 
mean.gif

Back
Top Bottom