Official Nike KD VIII (8) Thread - "Easy Euro" OCTOBER 17th!!

had a few too many and found myself in the nike store picking up the N7's

Would you be up to posting on feet pics ?
nerd.gif

im still walking around the strip right now, whenever i get back to my hotel i'll try for ya

I felt the same way with the sizing, can't wait to grab these N7's though. As for sizing I'd go with the 14 since the KD line always seems to run long (cause of Kevin's hockey stick feet). Personally, I scooped a 14 as well.
I caved. Bought a pair of each size. Most people will roll their eyes but the struggle is real with bigger sizes. They're always the first to go (13-15).

KD IV - I never tried on a 14, but I can't imagine it would fit because the 15 fits perfect in terms of length and is still pretty narrow.
V - size 14 was good
VI - size 14 felt half-size short
VII - size 14 fit perfectly
VIII - ?

Whatever...I've done dumber things (Gator King preorder, @GrizzlyAnimal ?)

I caved. Bought a pair of each size. Most people will roll their eyes but the struggle is real with bigger sizes. They're always the first to go (13-15).

KD IV - I never tried on a 14, but I can't imagine it would fit because the 15 fits perfect in terms of length and is still pretty narrow.

V - size 14 was good

VI - size 14 felt half-size short

VII - size 14 fit perfectly

VIII - ?

Whatever...I've done dumber things (Gator King preorder, @GrizzlyAnimal
?)

Well, considering the only people buying these KD's seem to be actual basketball players, I'm not too surprised lol

I wonder how the elite model is going to look like...flyknit possibly?

Was kinda interesting that KD changed out of the N7's at halftime and went back to his Creamsicle iD's.

Well for the second straight time I believe, the KD 8 just straight up fell off his foot. He probably got these right before warm ups with no true break in time.

What's the release looking like tomorrow for that Opening Night pair? Haven't really heard much about them...

Back
Top Bottom