Official Nike KD VIII (8) Thread - "Easy Euro" OCTOBER 17th!!

This is the most bizarre fitting shoe.

14 and 15 are like half-size difference...usually I can tell right away which size is the better fit. I'm flabbergasted, and I'm not keeping both of 'em
laugh.gif

U may want to keep the 14. They fit real tight when u first try them on and walk around in them, then They break in within 1 or 2 wears. There is a lot of cushion around the heel which molds to your foot and the material is flexible around the rest of the shoe.
I usually wear 11.5 or 12 in most shoes. I bought red ones in 12 cuz they fit snug when I tried them on at the store. After a few wears balling and working out, they felt too big.
My next pair will be sz 11.5.

I think you're right. I like the snug feel of the 14 but appreciate the tiny bit of extra toe room with the 15. But even when I lace up the 15 REALLY tight, I can feel just a hint of heel slippage. Plus, the cushion feels better in the 14...maybe because the parts of my foot are lining up properly with the shoe vs the bigger size.

Truly a first-world problem.

question for those who balled in the shoes. is people stepping on the heel really a big problem; per mention in people's performance reviews?

also, i hear it runs very narrows. how does it compare to the KD7 or KD5'?

nike about to hit me for back to back KD8s, didnt think that would happen with this line. will wait for the ext's to hit discount though

smokin.gif

Size 15 on the left vs 14 on the right...

Bonus pic (copped along with the N7s as an afterthought, ended up being absolute fire):

Anybody going for the woven 8's that dropped today? Really like the shoe but $200 is bit steep for those IMO. Hope to cop on disco later

When do you guys think the N7's are gonna be discount available on Eastbay?

im not really sure, they arnt as "exclusive" as the Hunt Hill sunrise (as those are ONLY on FTL/NDC while these are on those and Eastbay) but those have still yet to be put on discount

opening nights dont look bad, but i'll stick with N7s and the EXTs and hope the elites come hard

Back
Top Bottom