Official Nike KD VIII (8) Thread - "Easy Euro" OCTOBER 17th!!

I really want those black EXTs...just not at two hundo
mean.gif

They're chilling on NDC. If the woven upper was leather I would pay the $200. But it's just a cheap textile.

im waiting on the exts to be discounted on nike and then grab with the next discount code for sales

I've only seen pictures of the '16 but haven't heard of a release date.  It has to be soon though because I think they are starting to pop up overseas...forgot we were talking about KD's so I'll make this a KD reply...KD8=better hyperrev '15. Lol..

I apologize if it has already been discussed but has anyone else had the air bubble pop in a KD VIII? I was playing yesterday (worn on-court only maybe 10 times) and something under my left forefoot popped. I had my XX8s both pop (in the same game :\) and had Retro XIII pop in the same place while playing several years ago. So I don't know if I put a weird angle of pressure on my shoes or what (I'm only 170 lbs). I'm a true 12.5 but these were a 12, hoping to exchange for a N7 12.5

But anyway I was wondering if anyone else had this issue?

Would triple up at that price.
I might have to make that call to see if they have any 15s, wifey might want a pair too. Hopefully they do phone orders.  I wore these to a convention one weekend super comfortable, but that white will scuff easily. Got a few minor scuffs on my pair. I think I wanna get the christmas fire and ice pair also but I havent seen any in a 15 yet. Gotta be more frugal in 2016, December killed my pockets. Hologram foams, class of 97 pack, Cruzs (wheat and grey), Aquas, 72-10s, Penny II's, and ugly sweater ATCs. Not to mention the gifts I got wifey the purple KDs with the 25% off clearance, my son a pair of 72-10s and Chicagos, my brother a pair of cigar 7s, and my other brother a pair of Pippens to play ball in. Shoe budget might have to freeze for a few months. 

waiting for the next discount code on END and i'll re grab the Hunts Hill Sunrise. I dig the color, but only want to pay a fraction of the price :lol:

Just Copped the Grey CW at the grand prairie outlets. with a gift card i only had to pay 30 bucks out of pocket. hope these are comfortable 

Just Copped the Grey CW at the grand prairie outlets. with a gift card i only had to pay 30 bucks out of pocket. hope these are comfortable 
Best advice is to loosen all the laces and wear them around for a couple hours. Make sure you do a lot of movements bending the outsole. Once they break-in, you're golden.
Nice pickup. Easy Euro is sick. Love those.
Thanks fam. Doubled up on the Euros and N7s.

If you get the sizing right...these shoes are awesome.  Some people go up half a size, some stay TTS.  If you get the right fit, you won't be disappointed.  

Back
Top Bottom