OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

Finally got my camera back from my sister, took some pics of my blue lights and iDs, wish my sulfur's were here at the moment but they are in the trunk of my car at the car shop lol. Anyways, hope you guys enjoy!

And I'll only post one shoe of the Chaos since there's an iD thread for that.

Still trying to learn all the in's and out's of this camera haha, so bear with me if they don't look as awesome as some of the other talented dudes in here!
eek.gif

:smokin:smokin:smokin
Finally got my camera back from my sister, took some pics of my blue lights and iDs, wish my sulfur's were here at the moment but they are in the trunk of my car at the car shop lol. Anyways, hope you guys enjoy!

And I'll only post one shoe of the Chaos since there's an iD thread for that.

Still trying to learn all the in's and out's of this camera haha, so bear with me if they don't look as awesome as some of the other talented dudes in here!

Nice pics!

I need to grab me a pair of those Chaos ID's before the year ends or they take down some options. Also need to make myself a Rice pair as well since that school no longer exists and I always loved the Rice line.

niiice pic of chaos...tempted to make a pair of those or avatar

love the silver on black logo on the back of the volts...

How were my fellow NTers able to get free shipping off KICKZ?  I've gotten the order over 150 US, but it still wants to charge a boatload for shipping.  Any help is much appreciated.

How were my fellow NTers able to get free shipping off KICKZ?  I've gotten the order over 150 US, but it still wants to charge a boatload for shipping.  Any help is much appreciated.

Kickz doesn't offer free shipping anymore for orders over 150€, not $150.

I'm guessing they stopped after all the orders placed last week when they got the ASG instock and shipped most of them to the U.S.

Maybe they'll bring the free shipping back in the future.

It was good while it lasted...

Edit: Here's their shipping chart...

http://www.kickz.com/en/support/static/shipping

Last edited:
dude on southern miss is rocking the sulfurs.

I know we talked about nba players and shoes.

but do college players have to buy their own shoes or does the school give them a gear stipend? ??

DSG just got a FSR restock of $160 Supernaturals with free shipping to anyone who was still looking to cop.  Hope it helps.  I know I was having a wicked time trying to find an 11.5, but I ran into a little pre St. Paddy's Day Luck as DSG  came through with the hook up.

Back
Top Bottom