OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

^^ Legit ? C'mon man , the prices are too goo to be true . The site is obviously fake

Last edited:
^^ Legit ? C'mon man , the prices are too goo to be true . The site is obviously fake
Yeah my fault lol, should've looked in to the site more before I posted that.

Anyways, I'm really feelin' these Easters, hopefully they'll be an easy cop

Don't know if anyone's posted about this, but Nike's updated the release calendar with what releases are TLO for the rest of the month, and the Easters are NOT included. It looks like March 29th is going to be a good day for this thread.

anyone looking for size 13 asg kobes in georgia need to check out nikestore lenox...went to check out the new store and they had the area 72 kobes,brons, and kd for they grand reopening. they also have plenty supernatural and blue lights on hand as well..just passing along the info

Last edited:
red camos > volts imo... definitely should have released the color that nike tweeted instead

Got a rookie question here regarding Kobe's

I notice some Kobe's have a plastic/rubber feel on the shoe whilst others seem to be more fashion shoes.

Is there two types of Kobe's just like there are for Lebron X  .....The X's and X EXT (fashion)

Are the Kobe's with the plastic shoes you would ball in or just a older design ?

Imma return my 2 x Red Camo sz 10.5 and 1 x Volts sz 10.5 to NIKETOWN SF tomorrow.
Prolly between 10 and 1.

No I am not returning because I failed to resell them. I was able to use the birthday coupon to grab these in store so I'm good.

i bought the volts today.. saw the red camo's in person and still sticking to what i said before.

ugly shoe.

volts > red camo

but i guess the thirst for hypebeasts is real.

by the way

walden galleria footlocker in buffalo ny had the red camo's and the blue lights.. not sure about sizes but if you really want them call and ask.

not sure how ordering works for you guys, but just thought i'd let you know.

i bought the volts today.. saw the red camo's in person and still sticking to what i said before.

ugly shoe.

volts > red camo

really? I never thought of Kobe's as a particularly hypebeast-y sneaker. Maybe it's just because I live in the town famous for constantly being 5 years behind everyone else.

ugly shoe.

volts > red camo

How are they hypebeast because they like a different shoe to you??

Maybe some people like red shoes? And not grey green/volt colors that look washed out. It's not like Red Camos were hard to get, so don't know why the people who like them are hypebeasts.

How are they hypebeast because they like a different shoe to you??

Maybe some people like red shoes? And not grey green/volt colors that look washed out. It's not like Red Camos were hard to get, so don't know why the people who like them are hypebeasts.
Just ignore the guy, he's been told/known talking with his backside 
nerd.gif

Back
Top Bottom