OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

I actually hoop in all my basketball shoes, but let me find out I'm not supposed to wear them outside of the hardwood floor... :smh:

Wore my Pythons for the second time today. Casually at that, and this is what I see once I take them off......

Disappointed to say the least. It's only on my right shoe. 

i know they wanted to reduce the weight, but it still makes you wonder why they went with a glass composite shank instead of carbon fiber.

the only thing i can think is that the composite material is more flexible than carbon fiber.
honestly, unless you have a pair of elites

non of anyones shoes has real carbon fiber in them

foams dont have real cf, and retro jordans definitely dont have real cf

at the end of the day i know everyone is going to believe what they want to believe, just trying to inform so you dont think youre getting something you really arent

Low cut or crew??
quarters

i only wear crews because most shoes rub my achilles and ankes raw if i wear quarters or lows

i know its probably too late for this..but anyone know where they still stock sulfurs?

slept on those and now i need a pair in my life

Last edited:
Wore my Pythons for the second time today. Casually at that, and this is what I see once I take them off......

i know they wanted to reduce the weight, but it still makes you wonder why they went with a glass composite shank instead of carbon fiber.

the only thing i can think is that the composite material is more flexible than carbon fiber.

at the end of the day i know everyone is going to believe what they want to believe, just trying to inform so you dont think youre getting something you really arent

I would really like to see your evidence to support your info.... and please don't say, "when you tap it, real carbon fiber doesn't sound like that.."

and to the guy saying the Red Camo is hypebeast.... how about they are the only Red based color kobe 8 and those red suede EXTs are not meant to be play ball in...

Last edited:

then how come none of my other nikes and most kobes ive had, none of them cracked and i beat them to hell and back on the courts? literally killed them.

I would really like to see your evidence to support your info.... and please don't say, "when you tap it, real carbon fiber doesn't sound like that.."

and to the guy saying the Red Camo is hypebeast.... how about they are the only Red based color kobe 8 and those red suede EXTs are not meant to be play ball in...
http://myspizzot.blogspot.com/2012/05/nike-air-foamposite-one-electrolime.html

like i said you can believe what you want

real cf is obvious, its woven carbon strands and you can see it (like your t shirt but not as fine)

I guess I am just another hypebeast because I believe that the Red Camo's are the best VIII color way so far. 
tired.gif

then how come none of my other nikes and most kobes ive had, none of them cracked and i beat them to hell and back on the courts? literally killed them.
are you serious? like for real?

plastic isnt really weak or cheap like most of you guys think, tested properly and manufactured with quality, it can be pretty strong

http://myspizzot.blogspot.com/2012/05/nike-air-foamposite-one-electrolime.html

like i said you can believe what you want

real cf is obvious, its woven carbon strands and you can see it (like your t shirt but not as fine)
honestly i'm not gonna doubt you but is this your only reference? a single dicsection of just the electrolimes (that he could've got from a knock off store?) isn't enough for me to jump aboard believe the cf is fake. they do advertise them as cf plates. also i've never heard of this source your using, only has 25 followers... :rolleyes

It's not that I doubt you but until I had them in hand or a confirmation email from ndc on release date, I'll be praying for the basegods hahaha ! :lol:
especially this days you never know :smile:

I feel you man. Just good to know that it's not that limited. At least you guys got a solid chance.
Good luck! :smile:

seeing these basketball shoes outside of a hardwood gym floor just makes me cringe.
To each their own. My friend is probably on the same mindset as you. He says his soul burns when he wears basketball shoes casually.

Only way he wears them casually is when he burns off the traction to unplayable condition.

honestly i'm not gonna doubt you but is this your only reference? a single dicsection of just the electrolimes (that he could've got from a knock off store?) isn't enough for me to jump aboard believe the cf is fake. they do advertise them as cf plates. also i've never heard of this source your using, only has 25 followers... :rolleyes
honestly, there are many references on the web, search for yourself, im not trying to convince you tho

i was just responding to people thinking their "cf plates" were cracking when they arent even cf

Back
Top Bottom