OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

I posted a pic of the sku a few weeks ago for sulfurs, if you view the pic history of the thread you can find it. I deleted the pic from my phone or is post it.

Edit... Found it. Footlocker sku for sulfurs. Get ya stock locate on y'all. Before its too late.

sporty for the noob question does the first set or last set of number is the one I use

Top List of Kobe 8s

1) BHM (Anyone know a website to cop 11.5; its a shame i dont have my #1)
2) Blue lights ( JR Smith sold 'em)
3) Gradients (probably most anticipated shoe out there)
4) Inlines (idk why i like em just do)
5) sulfurs ( cant pass on classics!)
6) Tie Dye ( YELLOW SOLE NOT CLEAR)
6a) Solid Black upper (vs mavs) ( simple... but sexy)
7) ASG [ mmm! Yummy! Pizza! (But great detail) ]
8) CHristmas (too popular, i dont believe in hype!)
9) volts (too plain. Guess volts not my colour)
10) Easters (nike make up your mind: either go teal yellow or purple... NOT all three togetger!)
11) Black EXT (nice snakeskin! Do that more often)
12) Supernaturals (might cop if not sportspack; nice try nike BUT cudos to finishline for selling; most slept on shoe by far!)
998) Red EXT (absolute hideous: red + purple? Why put a shoe in so much agony?)
999) Red camo (ugh to depressing. Sorta remind me of below)
1000) pythons (poop-stained junk

I recently bought the Phoenix Suns foams and I can tell you, they're not garbage.  Your post kinda exudes a little bit of jealousy there.
Post a pic of you licking the soles in your avy so we know its real.

Made some offers on eBay for asgs... Wish me luck fellas. #teamasclosetoretailasicanget

I recently bought the Phoenix Suns foams and I can tell you, they're not garbage.  Your post kinda exudes a little bit of jealousy there.
Post a pic of you licking the soles in your avy so we know its real.

Made some offers on eBay for asgs... Wish me luck fellas. #teamasclosetoretailasicanget
huge proponent about not licking your soles. i wouldn't doubt if a factory worker wiped their butt, sneezed on them or etc on the the soles knowing Americans lick the soles for some apparent reason.. #dontlickyoursoles

i'm j/m around though... but don't lick them soles...

eBay sellers usually add in costs for shipping, pay pal fees, and eBay final value fees, so the prices on shoes you purchase from there are SUBSTANTIALLY higher than if you were to cop them locally, CL, whatever.  Just a little tip for you.

Those sulfurs are so lonely, NIKE please hurry the hell up with some colorways, I need Purple, I need Yellow, I need those Purple Fades in my life....... 

BHM's are the only other shoe I want, but only full shozoku BHM is on ebay and not worth 350 to me......fml

Last edited:
eBay sellers usually add in costs for shipping, pay pal fees, and eBay final value fees, so the prices on shoes you purchase from there are SUBSTANTIALLY higher than if you were to cop them locally, CL, whatever.  Just a little tip for you.
Captain Obvious

I swear my top 5 (released cws only) changes every week. My top 2 stay the same tho. Love the Christmas Lights then BHMs. After those 2 my opinion shifts a bit. Still don't know how I feel abt ASGs tho.

Moral of story, 7s were absolute garbage of a sneaker and I need more 8's in my life and I need them now.....

#purplefadessssssssssssssss

Last edited:
To me it's more of who would spend $225 + on all white shoes?
Exactly, I don't get why people bother spending $200+ on plain sneakers. I mean at least get something thats unique for that price, if I wanted plain white shoes I'd rather save some money and buy a pair vans instead 
laugh.gif

Quick question. Whats the quality like on the red suede kobe 8 yots? particularly the suede quality?

Quick question. Whats the quality like on the red suede kobe 8 yots? particularly the suede quality?
I find the quality really good on the suede just the shoe is kind of plain if you don't mind it. Not that it doesn't really pop, it's more so that it's all the same color and texture throughout most of the shoe.

I find the quality really good on the suede just the shoe is kind of plain if you don't mind it. Not that it doesn't really pop, it's more so that it's all the same color and texture throughout most of the shoe.
Thanks. I actually really like the look. I just didnt know if i really wanted them because nike quality can be suspect at times. Might try and scoop them up for my first and only kobes ever. repped

Back
Top Bottom