OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

unDS'd to work today, put in my lunar inserts from my red suedes, so nice :pimp:

2ltspoo.jpg
I hope I don't drink too much tonight and go on eBay.... Really don't want to pay these damn resell prices for these.

Next year I'm grabbing asgs on release and selling for retail if I don't like em in person.

I hope I don't drink too much tonight and go on eBay.... Really don't want to pay these damn resell prices for these.

Next year I'm grabbing asgs on release and selling for retail if I don't like em in person.

THIS!

Mad i passed on asg decided to "save my money" that saturday .. smh

Nice pic of the ASGs jst, can't wait till the weather starts getting nice/summer to break mine out :nthat:.

I plan on getting easters and for my brother we are the same size. does anyone know if NDC allows 2 shoes of same size to be shipped to same house with 2 separate accounts but the same CC?

I plan on getting easters and for my brother we are the same size. does anyone know if NDC allows 2 shoes of same size to be shipped to same house with 2 separate accounts but the same CC?

pretty sure thats random... if they notice they might cancel both, or just one, or let both go through.

They'll allow it, if its two separate transactions. But I'm sure by the time u clear the first cart, and log out and try for the second pair they'll be sold out by then. Unless u do it through two different devices at the same time...

They'll allow it, if its two separate transactions. But I'm sure by the time u clear the first cart, and log out and try for the second pair they'll be sold out by then. Unless u do it through two different devices at the same time...
Might just be easier to get one on Eastbay, one on Ndc.

Damn, DSG sold out of blue lights/red camos in a size 10
Anyone know any other online stores with them still in stock? Thanks fambs :smokin

I returned a pair of Red Camo sz 9.5 to Nike Santa Monica yesterday if anyone is looking. 

First time posting after 3 years of on the NT Kobe forums.  Had to recreate my account after the NT server upgrade. Have amassed nearly all NZK 6s, 7s and 8s so far.  Not a hypebeast nor reseller because I have never sold a pair of shoes.

I'd love to get those red camos but that might be too much seeing as how I just got the Supernats, Volts, ASG's, gettin the Easters, and I want my last pair to either be the Purple gradient or the  solid greyish-white, with purple soles that Kobe wears during home games.

I didnt like those ASG kobes at first but man i regret passing on them. now i think they were the best out of the group (lebrons were the worst IMO). i gotta have em now. And by the way, those supernaturals are beautiful in person. pics dont do them justice. very clean!

Last edited:
I get all my Kobe's in a sz 9.  For some reason I get a lot of slippage when I wear elite socks w/ my ASG's.  When I wear reg nike socks I don't.  This is the only shoe out of the viii's that does this when I switch socks. I would think it'd be the opposite if anything.

Back
Top Bottom