OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

Can anyone explain to me why in some pictures for the easter kobes the swoosh is purple and in others its black? also the upper looks a little different too in terms of design

Can anyone explain to me why in some pictures for the easter kobes the swoosh is purple and in others its black? also the upper looks a little different too in terms of design

Nike has 2 designs of the Easter colorway...the "Press Release" and the ACTUAL release...

The eggshell pattern is the pair that won't release. To see pics of the pair that will release, go to the 1st page of this thread or go here:

http://sneakernews.com/2013/03/01/nike-kobe-8-easter-release-date/

Last edited:
Finally got em in from Kickz...too fresh

1. Xmas
2. ASG
3. Red Camo
4. Python
5. Volts

And I thought the 14 was going to be too big but it fits damn near better than the 13 width wise. Easters up next!

very nice rack,,im still hunting for Christmas CW

go to your local FTL or HOH so you can see the ACTUAL CW :smh:
this guy...

so many managers don't allow that. why hate when I'm getting info from people here that actually know about the shoe...scumbag
I'll agree that it was a pretty douche response.
The amount of time to write what he wrote, could've easily answered the question. :smh:

Last edited:
Just got off chat with the Nike Rep. I was looking for the KD elite socks that went live this morning and decided to ask him about stock of the ASG's while I was there. He told me this

Not really sure if this could mean anything, but we never know. Possible restock on its way? 
nerd.gif

finally got confirmation on my sneakerhead order (thanks S Dub)... Still want to see the Easters in person... I know iIm gonna buy them but I just wanna see the pattern in person...

anybody seen Sulfers in central FL?? maybe tampa?? trying to take advantage

Last edited:
ASGs arrived from Kickz, finally completed the pack. After analyzing them all for a little while, I think I like the Kobes the most, but they're all really nice.

(No flash, doesn't do the LeBrons any justice)

Is Devicom Inc Sneakerhead.com? If so I just got the shipping confirmation for my red suedes. If it's actually Eastbay (I don't think it is), then I got shipping confirmation for my XIIIs. Either way shipping is starting to happen.

Just got a MyUPS notification, should be for SH order. I don't think I've ordered anything else since Saturday afternoon :lol: so keep an eye out for your SH tracking numbers.

Is Devicom Inc Sneakerhead.com? If so I just got the shipping confirmation for my red suedes. If it's actually Eastbay (I don't think it is), then I got shipping confirmation for my XIIIs. Either way shipping is starting to happen.

If your package is from Eastbay, the UPS notification will say Eastbay.

I believe Devicom is your Sneakerhead shipment.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom