OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

Haha I for one never found a problem with people doing 180s on shoes. Mostly because I have numerous times lol. So what if someone didn't feel a first glance of a shoe months ago and near RD sees the real thing in better pics and likes em?

Having said all that, I still can't get myself to like them. Maybe seeing them in person (if that's even possible) will make me change my mind...

Honestly... recently NT'ers have been acting too elitist just cause they liked the shoes from the first Instagram pictures and proceed to chew out everyone who changes their minds

People can change their minds for reasons other than hype

Haha I for one never found a problem with people doing 180s on shoes. Mostly because I have numerous times lol. So what if someone didn't feel a first glance of a shoe months ago and near RD sees the real thing in better pics and likes em?

Having said all that, I still can't get myself to like them. Maybe seeing them in person (if that's even possible) will make me change my mind...
this... i think sometimes you dont start to value a CW or design until you've seen other CWs aswell, happened to me with the sulfurs, only thing id change about them is the double yellow on midsole and outsole, other then that the CW is fire. the double yellow isnt that much of a turnoff for me though hahaha cant wait to have em in hand 
smokin.gif

Last edited:
Anyone notice the heal clip part where Kobe's signature is at on the shoe is very prone to scratches? Went through a couple pairs and most had light scratches on that plastic part. Guess I'm just nit picking lol.

FTL Ontario mills has plenty sizes of the sulfurs for those still looking. I might go get those sulfurs I've been lagging on.

This whole convo about Kobe and N7 is ridiculous
The thought process of some ppl jeez
I think the shoe is the worst we have seen out of the 8 in any case. I know the N7 history, however, I wouldn't put it past Nike to try to capitalize on the good PublicRelations and hype they could create by doing this and even try to justify a price hike. For example see everything nike has done, ever. There was much skepticism about the pic I saw in my question, which didnt translate I guess. Case closed

Last edited:
Happens to all my external heel clip'd shoes, especially soccer shoes
Anyone notice the heal clip part where Kobe's signature is at on the shoe is very prone to scratches? Went through a couple pairs and most had light scratches on that plastic part. Guess I'm just nit picking lol.

ok you guys win... easters have grown on me. i was wrong about them.
LOL...Man, I went to work today and for the first time ever they were talkin about shoes cuz of the 13 release, and the only shoe that had ppl hyped were the Kobe "Easters" Idk if that's a sign that they're gonna move quickly, but I think that's my cue that they're gonna sell out

Go to NDC, Contact them through Live chat and then ask for a stock locate. Just provide them the style number and size and they should be able to help you out.

Why is Nike taking so long for laker colourways? I mean they dropped Heat and Thunder colours ages ago for bron/kd. Not that I'm after a pair but seems really messed up to me.

If any ladies were wondering, the Easter's will not be coming in our size. I haven't seen that posted yet.

I go to Foot Locker, ask them if they can find my size (11.5) at another store and have them sent, guy says he can't, is it still too soon try and get the Grey/Volt 8's from another location cause I know there has to be a few sitting around out there. :smh:

If you can fit a size 11, Foot Locker has some in stock on its website (just added to cart to test).

I agree with you al3x89. I've been waiting to mess around with these on Nike iD for the longest time but I just can't get with the crazy upper. We definitely need more options.

Last edited:
my order for the volts and red cameo are still waiting for approval. so i contacted the payment verification department, and they said that they have to wait for my bank to confirm my details.. before on my bank account, my eastbay order was pending, now its gone and my money is back in my account..

what other sites are selling the volts and red cameos in a 11.5?

Last edited:
Just got my red camos, my first pair of Kobes... Absolutely love them, hopefully break some necks at the gym tonight...

Finally got my all stars from kickz and didnt get hit with the customs. Now just need to find some christmas lights and i will be caught up.

Back
Top Bottom