OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

Didn't expect to see em at my footlocker on Sunday... Just a regular ol footlocker that hardly gets anything.

Funny that when they were "limited" some dudes went crazy for em, but now they're not limited hardly anyone wants em. They're really clean in person.
Said it before, I'll say it again.  Slap "LIMITED" on the exact same shoe, people will want to buy them and have something that sells out instantly.  Say the same shoe is "GR" people won't care about them because there will be plenty to go around.  It isn't about what the shoe looks like anymore. It's about availability that sells.

you may have missed the boat on them.

i bought them and the volts on eastbay, but its still waiting for approval.. they said they're waiting for my bank to confirm my details. its taking longer than they said it would.

it it does get all verified, would they have keep the shoes for me? or they ended up selling them?

thats honestly something you need to follow up with Eastbay about. they can give you a more accurate response on what they do with the product.

Didn't expect to see em at my footlocker on Sunday... Just a regular ol footlocker that hardly gets anything.

Funny that when they were "limited" some dudes went crazy for em, but now they're not limited hardly anyone wants em. They're really clean in person.

Said it before, I'll say it again.  Slap "LIMITED" on the exact same shoe, people will want to buy them and have something that sells out instantly.  Say the same shoe is "GR" people won't care about them because there will be plenty to go around.  It isn't about what the shoe looks like anymore. It's about availability that sells.

while i agree to some extent, some shoes sell out regardless of availability... like the red camos or the summit lake lebron IXs

why cant a chill cw release?

no loud snake colors

a USA cw with red sole would look awesome

So just to clarify...the pair dropping on the 29th is the "easters" correct?

Im just wondering when those purple gradients drop...need a predominantly solid color upper and so fat that's about as close as were getting...

So just to clarify...the pair dropping on the 29th is the "easters" correct?

Im just wondering when those purple gradients drop...need a predominantly solid color upper and so fat that's about as close as were getting...

Easters - 3/29

Purple Gradients - ??? (Only Nike Knows)

My first pair of Kobe kicks. Boy do I loooooooove these joints. Wore them this past weekend to soho and turned crazy heads. My girl had her Christmas 8's on and mine got more attention. Joints are so comfy. I need those blue lights!:smokin

Easters have definitely grown on me too BigJ :smh: ... I'm going to do my best to resist tho :lol:

Its over for yall

The Easter Bunny already done reeled yall in

Easy pickins

Nike and Easter Bunny high five/handshake

LOL

:lol: yea man it's a wrap, although I think the egg shell pattern version is better, there's no denying the ACTUAL version .. I returned an extra pair of red camos sz 11 to NDC so i'll just use that money for the Easters ... just when I said I was done until we got a Lakers colorway :smh: damn you Easter Bunny/Nike

Got these in and love the red suede on them (they're not as orangish as these iPad pics make them seem-really not orangish at all). Can anybody comment on how the suede on the red suede EXT's compares? The AM 1 suede is thick as heck..

any dallas folks here?? i hit a couple footlockers near the galleria no luck trying to find SULFURS, i can stock locate but wanted to grab them in person with coupon

also - loving the volts more and more........great CW...

^ I hope so. When I read the color description Purple Fades came to mind.

Kobe 8- BLU/SNK may be the multicolor pair.
Kobe 8- PRP/SV could be Purple Fades.
Kobe 8- GRY/GLD no idea about this one, maybe the pair with the grey upper.

Not sure about any, just making a guess....... :nerd:

Last edited:
any dallas folks here?? i hit a couple footlockers near the galleria no luck trying to find SULFURS, i can stock locate but wanted to grab them in person with coupon

also - loving the volts more and more........great CW...

I saw some sulfurs at Footaction Northeast Mall, not sure the sizes they had. I know there was at least like a 10 on display, call them up.

I hope the 04 N-KOBE 8 PRP/SV are these:

Only because they're so damn beautiful.  I want to double up on this drop.
smokin.gif

Let the speculation begin....

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom