OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

I hope the 04 N-KOBE 8 PRP/SV are these:

Only because they're so damn beautiful.  I want to double up on this drop.
smokin.gif

Let the speculation begin....
thats an easy cop i dont think any1 can hate on these

I keep telling myself I don't need any more 8's, but those purple gradients are like crack for sneakerheads.

Wanted to see the elite colors so searched for this picture. It looks like the purple fades or inlines release in April.

Mayn i think i just GOT TO get these now. on feet im thinking these will shut the whole game down lol.
Kobes took me away from jordan and their overprice retros

U and me both

Had on a pair Saturday and didn't even feel the same as it used to back in the day.

My first pair of Kobe kicks. Boy do I loooooooove these joints. Wore them this past weekend to soho and turned crazy heads. My girl had her Christmas 8's on and mine got more attention. Joints are so comfy. I need those blue lights!:smokin

Can't wait to wear mine

:lol: yea man it's a wrap, although I think the egg shell pattern version is better, there's no denying the ACTUAL version .. I returned an extra pair of red camos sz 11 to NDC so i'll just use that money for the Easters ... just when I said I was done until we got a Lakers colorway :smh: damn you Easter Bunny/Nike

That's too funny

I wanna see what the elites gonna bring

May just skip the sulphurs and wait on those

I think I'm just going with 3 of the 8s then I'm done

Checking out the kobe hyperflights but idk

Game time decision

:lol: yea man it's a wrap, although I think the egg shell pattern version is better, there's no denying the ACTUAL version .. I returned an extra pair of red camos sz 11 to NDC so i'll just use that money for the Easters ... just when I said I was done until we got a Lakers colorway :smh: damn you Easter Bunny/Nike

That's too funny

I wanna see what the elites gonna bring

May just skip the sulphurs and wait on those

I think I'm just going with 3 of the 8s then I'm done

Checking out the kobe hyperflights but idk

Game time decision

I skipped the Sulphurs and both EXTs but I still want the BHMs :smh: .. Easters up next and then in April it looks like they're going to drop a pair every week .. hopefully the Elites are trash, at least that's what my wallet is hoping for LOL

I hope the 04 N-KOBE 8 PRP/SV are these:

Only because they're so damn beautiful.  I want to double up on this drop.
smokin.gif

Let the speculation begin....
lord have mercy i need these! I wish they made em in kids too so i can cop lil will a pair too. Random but those red suedes are growing on me, i kinda regret not copping or at least trying them on i was turnt off by pics

^ I hope so. When I read the color description Purple Fades came to mind.

Kobe 8- BLU/SNK may be the multicolor pair.
Kobe 8- PRP/SV could be Purple Fades.
Kobe 8- GRY/GLD no idea about this one, maybe the pair with the grey upper.

Not sure about any, just making a guess.......
nerd.gif
PLEASE LET THEM BE THESE, NIKE!!!  JUST DO IT!!!

Picked these up about 2 weeks ago but I had it shipped to store so I got it last week. I was able to use the bday coupon on both was it was pretty much free matching socks. 

http://imageshack.us/a/img819/4926/imageklv.jpg

Want to see what other color ways they're going to do. Going to skip out on the Easters as well s the tie dies. Gotta wait and see the purple gradients in person. Who knows if they change the final product like the Easters. 

Last edited:
First time seeing the GREY/GOLD color description.

Hoping those three April releases are the tie-dye like pair (pass) and the two everyone wants. NO CURVEBALLS NIKE, NO CURVEBALLS!

man... if Gradients released in April it'd be SWEET! Nice little birthday gift. Nike needa stop playin' and give us what the people want!!

Wish they had the "easters" in black and purple without the green. Hope they have that design on ID.

So are there for sure going to be 3 pairs released in April? cus if there is imma pass on Easters so I can get the pairs being released in April which most likely are the grey upper and the purple fades...

Picked these up about 2 weeks ago but I had it shipped to store so I got it last week. I was able to use the bday coupon on both was it was pretty much free matching socks. 

http://imageshack.us/a/img819/4926/imageklv.jpg

Want to see what other color ways they're going to do. Going to skip out on the Easters as well s the tie dies. Gotta wait and see the purple gradients in person. Who knows if they change the final product like the Easters. 
Those Pythons are really growing on me.  I'm trying to hold off (hopefully) until I can grab a pair on sale.

Back
Top Bottom