OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

Ever since I made the switch from Kobe 7 to Kobe 8 to hoop in my 3's have been dropping like crazy lmao. It's gotta be the shoes!

I'd rather have the silver upper black swoosh and 2 shades of purple on the midsole/outsole over the purple fades honestly, but to each his/her own.

I waited on buying the supernatural's because I was holding out hope the easter's would come in my size. Now they're sold out on ndc and I can't find other online retailers that carry them. wah wah.. I hope the purple fades come in small sizes. *fingers crossed*
u might wanna try n do a stock locate at like champs, footaction, or footlocker

Got my volts today from a new found friend here on NT... Big big shout out to you clay...thanks so much for hooking a brother up from the uk....

Anybody that has hooped in the 8s feel the shank plate when cutting? Noticed when I was playing in my sulfurs the other day.

nah man i am 2 lol i was planning on copping the bugs bunny 8s next month but if nike kills it with the CW releasing next month those bugs bunnies will b outta the picture hahaha
dayum thats a trip Im still debating on that. Im like dang I use to have those bugs bunny 8s when i was younger back in the days n would love to have those again but if for some dang reason NIKE decides to release the best Kobe colorways in April sorry Jumpan but the mamba just bit the jumpman logo!
eek.gif
happy.gif
tongue.gif
lmao ^ right on the *** XD no disrespect intended towards MJ
^^^I too have been back and forth on the "bugs bunny" VIIIs for April

Gradients tho... and whatever Elites will look like? Decision made.
Ive been thinking about those 8s too but prob passing and getting those Shaq Attaqs instead. Who am I kidding though I'll prob grab both and then get the gradients. I'ma be in some deep ____ too
happy.gif
frown.gif

Had to wear asap.

Wow these really pop whilst in direct sunlight.

Just absolutely beautiful

every time i UnDS a kobe 8 i catch myself starring at them while on feet hahaha 
roll.gif

Did that the whole time I had the pythons on for the 1st time

LMAO, ur not the only one! hahaha!...Its crazy cus everytime I UnDS a Jordan (bred 11s. bred 4s, olympic 7s etc) I dont find myself starring at them on my feet I actually feel like some random lil kid lookin like a hypebeast hahaha! whoops there goes that hypebeast word. But everytime I UnDS a Kobe 8 im like dayum im ready to get on the court and ball anyone up. Even just rocking them to the mall or dinner casually im like is this shoe for real? the comfort on these 8s is unreal. I stopped and told myself no more KDs, Lebrons etc. Only thing im collecting now are Jordans and Kobes but even then I prefer to buy a kobe over a Jordan from here on out. Just my preference...anyone else?

Youre def not alone

I prefer Kobe over Jordan now

Wanted the bugs bunny johns since I never had em back then or in the cdp pack

nah man i am 2 lol i was planning on copping the bugs bunny 8s next month but if nike kills it with the CW releasing next month those bugs bunnies will b outta the picture hahaha

U aint never lyin about that bruh

dayum thats a trip Im still debating on that. Im like dang I use to have those bugs bunny 8s when i was younger back in the days n would love to have those again but if for some dang reason NIKE decides to release the best Kobe colorways in April sorry Jumpan but the mamba just bit the jumpman logo! :wow: :D :tongue:

Oh I like that

U did hit that right on the money

lmao ^ right on the *** XD no disrespect intended towards MJ

Its not MJ's fault

Nike is doing their thing right now with these new kix with the new looks/technology all of that

He's gotta be like 'Damn, they dont love me no more?"

I mean but hell, how many times do we need to keep seeing the same J's over and over again but with a heftier price tag and cheaper materials blah blah blah etc?

Had on the obsidian 12s the other day, in the rain and messiness outside

AND DIDNT CARE

Thats never been my steelo

Thats how I know my taste in kix has changed

The kids can have the jays if u ask me

Just absolutely beautiful
Did that the whole time I had the pythons on for the 1st time
Youre def not alone

I prefer Kobe over Jordan now

Wanted the bugs bunny johns since I never had em back then or in the cdp pack
U aint never lyin about that bruh
Oh I like that

U did hit that right on the money
Its not MJ's fault

Nike is doing their thing right now with these new kix with the new looks/technology all of that

He's gotta be like 'Damn, they dont love me no more?"

I mean but hell, how many times do we need to keep seeing the same J's over and over again but with a heftier price tag and cheaper materials blah blah blah etc?

Had on the obsidian 12s the other day, in the rain and messiness outside

AND DIDNT CARE

Thats never been my steelo

Thats how I know my taste in kix has changed

The kids can have the jays if u ask me
Yeah I feel you on that ^ Im the same way I had on my olympic 7s which the material is like plastic instead of the leather they use to use back then and I swear I felt like I was walking in plastic sandles terrible comfort wise even the look is whatever now. Then I get home and im like the hell with these Jays imma throw on my Kobes and I dont wanna take them off real talk.

purple fades with that full shozoku tho...  
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
 never anticipated a shoe so much >.< i hope nike isnt going to pull another very similiar colorway name trick 
mean.gif

ay dis mio those sulfurs are growing on me. i try to limit myself to 2 CWs of any shoe but its hard to keep that rule on this shoe. i have the red camo and blue lights plus i just ID'd a pair. and if my local footaction would just take my bday coupon i would have those too.

also is there any difference from kobe socks to nike elite socks? idk if this has been asked before. sorry if it has

ADT24 I feel u bruh

Im at the point like what was I so caught up in these Jays all these years for

The Xis have now been desensatized

They will prolly now be trade bait or str8 sold

I havent even cleaned off the obsidian johns since the other day smh

Im trippin myself out

I can hear Jordans voice in my head asking me what Im doin

I give him the Kanye shrug and just say Vino

About the bugs bunny 8s

I will most likely not even get em now that I think about it

I almost told myself this AM I wanted the Kobe hyperflights

But IDK I'll prolly pass on them too

Just wanna see Kobe 8 elites and if I dont like those then sulphurs dont fail me now

Im glad the other Kobe 8 CWs are not as appealing to me, or my wallet rather

Back
Top Bottom