OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

DSG are RESELLERS! :rofl:

Technically speaking all retailers are resellers. Nike sell them at half price and they charge retail. Eastbay, FTL, Finishline etc bought shoes at half price
Ummm no. Like you said they are retailers are not resellers. EB,FTL,FNL,DSG,NDC, etc are authorized nike dealers. So the are selling on behalf of Nike, they receive shoes at wholesale.

eBay,CL, consignment stores,amazon,forum members, and even Sears would be considered resellers.
http://www.sears.com/search=jordan?...irect=true&sLevel=0|1&redirectType=SKIP_LEVEL

Last edited:
Had to wear asap.

Wow these really pop whilst in direct sunlight.

Btw, FTL @ Westfield Topanga Mall in CA still have Red Camos at 10.5, they have all the other colorways as well, even size 9 Blue Lights. Definitely worth calling in or dropping by if you live in Valley area.

Footlocker, champs, foot actions, HOHs do not do phone orders. Keep that in mind.

i know a lot of you hate these, but they are crazy dope to me, just arrived from Nike. Big up's to the Nter who helped, you know who you are
Wish I didn't sleep on these when they still had a FSR on sneakerhead.com. Instead I took my money to Atlantic City and lost $300 from a badbeat on poker. Had a straight on the turn, went all in, got called by a set and he rivered a full house on me. Should of saved myself the trip and got these instead
mean.gif

Man im so glad I copped Sulfurs! To me one of the best 8s this year!

Sulfurs are the only pair released so far I like. I didn't like them from initial pics, was the 2 yellow sole, but it grew on me and in person they are amazing.

Last edited:
every time i UnDS a kobe 8 i catch myself starring at them while on feet hahaha 
roll.gif
LMAO, ur not the only one! hahaha!...Its crazy cus everytime I UnDS a Jordan (bred 11s. bred 4s, olympic 7s etc) I dont find myself starring at them on my feet I actually feel like some random lil kid lookin like a hypebeast hahaha! whoops there goes that hypebeast word. But everytime I UnDS a Kobe 8 im like dayum im ready to get on the court and ball anyone up. Even just rocking them to the mall or dinner casually im like is this shoe for real? the comfort on these 8s is unreal. I stopped and told myself no more KDs, Lebrons etc. Only thing im collecting now are Jordans and Kobes but even then I prefer to buy a kobe over a Jordan from here on out. Just my preference...anyone else?

LMAO, ur not the only one! hahaha!...Its crazy cus everytime I UnDS a Jordan (bred 11s. bred 4s, olympic 7s etc) I dont find myself starring at them on my feet I actually feel like some random lil kid lookin like a hypebeast hahaha! whoops there goes that hypebeast word. But everytime I UnDS a Kobe 8 im like dayum im ready to get on the court and ball anyone up. Even just rocking them to the mall or dinner casually im like is this shoe for real? the comfort on these 8s is unreal. I stopped and told myself no more KDs, Lebrons etc. Only thing im collecting now are Jordans and Kobes but even then I prefer to buy a kobe over a Jordan from here on out. Just my preference...anyone else?
nah man i am 2 lol i was planning on copping the bugs bunny 8s next month but if nike kills it with the CW releasing next month those bugs bunnies will b outta the picture hahaha

nah man i am 2 lol i was planning on copping the bugs bunny 8s next month but if nike kills it with the CW releasing next month those bugs bunnies will b outta the picture hahaha
dayum thats a trip Im still debating on that. Im like dang I use to have those bugs bunny 8s when i was younger back in the days n would love to have those again but if for some dang reason NIKE decides to release the best Kobe colorways in April sorry Jumpan but the mamba just bit the jumpman logo!
eek.gif
happy.gif
tongue.gif

^^^I too have been back and forth on the "bugs bunny" VIIIs for April

Gradients tho... and whatever Elites will look like? Decision made.

Last edited:
I waited on buying the supernatural's because I was holding out hope the easter's would come in my size. Now they're sold out on ndc and I can't find other online retailers that carry them. wah wah.. I hope the purple fades come in small sizes. *fingers crossed*

Not sure about that guy that tweeted about the gradients.  He also tweeted that there will be 3 NSW Kobe releases in and that the Elites will be nike+ enabled which doesn't totally surprise me. But to his credit looking through his tweets he must be a Nike employee because he mentions a swoosh account. I'm definitely intrigued by the possibility of some more NSW Kobes.  Also mentions a "Glass Blue" looking Kobe that's been floating around blogs releasing 5/11, don't remember seeing a glass blue colorway in here

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom