OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

The kobe socks are nice, I may have to buy more, wish they were 8 bucks instead of 16. I hope that guy on twitter is right about the purple gradients in april. I mean kobe and other lakers wear them on the road half the time so it would only make sense they release.

He just needs the elite shirt to complete the logo.
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

elite kobe system headbands coming soon...

The kobe socks are nice, I may have to buy more, wish they were 8 bucks instead of 16. I hope that guy on twitter is right about the purple gradients in april. I mean kobe and other lakers wear them on the road half the time so it would only make sense they release.
Yes they are indeed! perfect thickness in a performance sock

Just balled in my VI's again and I think I prefer the VI cushioning over the 8. I like how the 8 is lower to the ground and provides that court feel, but I feel like the lunar ion is too soft, it feel comfy walking around but running down the court full speed, you definitely feel it more in your knees and ankles, almost feels like you are running in some frees, which I dont want in a bball shoe. The VI zoom air provides more support IMO, not as much court feel but a better balance between support and court feel. 
Could aftermarket orthrotic insoles fix this?

You have much to learn young padawan.
naw im good on that term, was just wondering why folks use it. Only time i've heard or seen it is when a reseller is listing something and trying to justify price. (DS, VNDS, etc) wasn't tryna offend anyone who uses it, but you know how nt is.....anything you say offends someone somehow.

This was posted in the Lebron thread. 3 more NSW Lifestyle releases. It says VII prob. a typo

Credit: HeatxOnxMyxFeet

Last edited:
LeBron X NSW doesn't necessarily mean "cork" it could just be the vulc sole take down which I've seen samples of.
don't know about the Kobes though... could be the same, could be totally different take down model with a casual sole.

Anybody that has hooped in the 8s feel the shank plate when cutting? Noticed when I was playing in my sulfurs the other day.

what do you mean? I kinda feel it a little too soft than I'd like. 5s still had the perfect stability. :smokin

Last edited:

the other day to watch Django. loved how they looked but it was SO HARD to align the socks with the
back of the shoe to make the shozoku logo look good. :lol:

very comfy socks for casual wear, just too slippery combined with the kobe 8 insole.

Kobe 8 NSW Court purple/ court purple/ brch (?)..........I'm inclined to know everything in regards to this.

Love the 8s...Haven't felt this way about a shoe since high school 14+ years ago. Don't care much for red suede/black scaled YOTS for some reason, though. Just can't get with em. Now anticipating the purple fades just like everyone else.

LeBron X NSW doesn't necessarily mean "cork" it could just be the vulc sole take down which I've seen samples of.
don't know about the Kobes though... could be the same.
It just means Nike SportsWear. It will basically be like the NSW pairs that recently released, based more for style and causal use than to use on the court. Just like the corks were NSW. The new brons are more than likely the denim and brown suede pairs.

Nike needs to have photos instead of the color code so we don't be thinking what it looks like

Back
Top Bottom