OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

These are listed as "birch/birch" so I'm guessing it's the light tan color

Yeah, birch is a tan colorway. A birch colorway released on the KDVs already.

Got my Black Yots today from SH . These look much better in person

nice. I wish the upper was a little more dull, the lasered swoosh and shozoku look really nice tho.

Walked into Nike outlet ontario mills and someone returned red camo yots. Selling for $109.99=copped. They had 2 more sz 10s and a 10 in the volts

Easters have def grown on me, but my anger keeps growing too... Why the **** can't they give us a Laker colorway. I feel like they added the teal just to tease the people that want Laker colorways.

Easters have def grown on me, but my anger keeps growing too... Why the **** can't they give us a Laker colorway. I feel like they added the teal just to tease the people that want Laker colorways.

lol i wouldn't be surprised.

It's called having an opinion and not liking shoes because they're hyped.

I liked them, then saw in person and now I will definitely pass.
I thought I was the only one who didn't like the Easters.  IMO they remind me of a cheap version of the cloaks.  It seems like they decided to add throw three random colors together   and call it a wrap.

So I decided to take a chance on the replacement laces I found on Amazon.  

They came from an English company, TZ Laces and cost about $10 shipped (yes I know, ridiculous).  Anyway, I really wanted some fluorescent green laces for the blue lights. I had seen someone post the combo and wanted them (but wanted them as close to the Kobe 8 laces as possible).

The TZ laces turned out to be slightly thicker than the actual Kobe 8 laces, but they are still thinner than any flat laces I have found.  The quality is nice and they seem to be as close to the original laces as we can get at this point.  They could be slightly thinner, but I am definitely satisfied.  I went with the 71" laces.  I measured the Kobe 8 laces at 63" and wanted to make sure I got something long enough.  At 71", they are a little long, but double knotting helps quite a bit.

Sorry for the sh*tty iPhone pics.  The color looks more volt in these pics, but know that it is more of a green than a yellow in person.

So I decided to take a chance on the replacement laces I found on Amazon.  

They came from an English company, TZ Laces and cost about $10 shipped (yes I know, ridiculous).  Anyway, I really wanted some fluorescent green laces for the blue lights. I had seen someone post the combo and wanted them (but wanted them as close to the Kobe 8 laces as possible).

The TZ laces turned out to be slightly thicker than the actual Kobe 8 laces, but they are still thinner than any flat laces I have found.  The quality is nice and they seem to be as close to the original laces as we can get at this point.  They could be slightly thinner, but I am definitely satisfied.  I went with the 71" laces.  I measured the Kobe 8 laces at 63" and wanted to make sure I got something long enough.  At 71", they are a little long, but double knotting helps quite a bit.

Sorry for the sh*tty iPhone pics.  The color looks more volt in these pics, but know that it is more of a green than a yellow in person.

Lol take those mfs out ASAP, they look like dumbo

[I""]http://lk.com/content/type/61/id/322015/[/IMG]

the other day to watch Django. loved how they looked but it was SO HARD to align the socks with the
back of the shoe to make the shozoku logo look good. :lol:

very comfy socks for casual wear, just too slippery combined with the kobe 8 insole.

shoulda asked someone to take the pic from a downward angle, mighta helped the alignment... at least for the pics :wink: also try some NBA socks theyre extremely comfortable

Last edited:

finally acquired my xmas lights :wink: did a lace swap with the kobe vii big bang laces, dunno if I'll keep em or change em to the crimson originals :wink:

any online retailers i can copped the xmas xdr version in size 10.5-11 thanks in advance

air knight is sold out

Back
Top Bottom