OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

i can c a good amount of these hitting outlets n such... ill prolly cop next year when the IXs release, just seen the VII elites at champs for $120 XD

My honest opinion. Those do not look good at all. I see more perforations on the sides for more breathabity but nothing really special. Just need the gradients.

There is nothing elite about those, added some gimmicky flywire that was un-needed. These better not be over $200 :smh:

And why does Nike gotta tease us with Grinch colors??? :x

Too early for me to judge the elites not really feeling that mint colorway or the exposed fly wire.

Everybody hated the kobe 8 when the pics first surfaced.

here is the description

KOBE 8 SYSTEM ELITE: Deceptive Speed

Kobe Bryant often showcases the adept speed and precision of his on-court alter ego, the Black Mamba. The KOBE 8 SYSTEM ELITE is inspired by the lethal green pit viper snake and the x-ray vision emitted by its heat-sensing eyes. Bryant stays three steps ahead of his opponent with his keen vision. The KOBE 8 SYSTEM ELITE highlights Bryant’s power of deceptive speed with a poison green colorway and x-ray vision graphic on the collar lining.

The KOBE 8 SYSTEM ELITE is designed for precision footwork while offering:

Carbon fiber heel clip and shank for lightweight stability, quick cuts and jumps
Dynamic Flywire technology reinforced with Kevlar[emoji]174[/emoji] aramid to provide more consistent stability and lockdown
Articulated foam tongue provides impact protection and minimizes lace pressure
Kevlar[emoji]174[/emoji] aramid laces resist stretching for a more consistent fit
Phylon midsole and Nike Zoom technology providing consistent, responsive cushioning
Read more at http://www.kixandthecity.com/nike-l...-0-officially-unveiled/3/#L6iFzS20U9FlQRA9.99

from KATC
I am DISAPPOINT

i expected a lot more :x

i love the poison green color, but it wasn't executed that greatly, and there sure isn't anything "elite" about these, they basically added 2 strands of string.

I'm sure this pic has been posted already but still...... SO COPPED upon release!!!!

They shouldnt cost more than retail. Adding zoom and a padded tongue adds 80-100$ ? Thats bs. It costs nike 50 cents to do that *****.
They didnt just add zoom and a tongue. They upgraded the flywire and laces to Kevlar and added a carbon fiber heel. I just chatted with a nike customer service and they didnt know the price but he said to expect a price jump like last year elites. Which means $220-240 before taxes for these shoes. KD should be $215-230 and the Lebrons will go for $265-285.....I dont like the price jump and the colorways arent great

The whole sting of the kobe shoe is the customizable mesh with fresh prints and patterns and nike are not using it enough...

being that the whole upper is engineered mesh... wouldn't you feel the exposed flywire digging in to your foot when changing direction due to it being a free motion support system... just saying

SMDH those superhero shoes are doodoo. Nothing about any of those elites scream elite to me. Cats in here going ape sh*t over this uninspired trash
mean.gif

Back
Top Bottom