OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

why green for the elites though? Werent they black and gold last year. I know at least the lebrons were i got the home and away. Home was much better. But yeah why green?

Would love for these to release !

There is a kobe N7 dropping. Its on the release calendar. Several elites dropping too but normal 8's will still continue to release too

Kobe 8s are one of the best ball shoes out to date. So how much better could these elites actually be ....hmmm looks like a waste of money to me

The elites and those horrible crayola aka the why are they being called the N7 kobes are both UGLY, PUG UGLY, FUGLY, and last but not least PUG FUGLY. I hope the elites have a black/gold colorway or a laker purple/gold colorway.

Anyone knows where to get the kobe 8 BHM in size 11 with international shipping (to south america) for less than $300?
frown.gif

The elites and those horrible crayola aka the why are they being called the N7 kobes are both UGLY, PUG UGLY, FUGLY, and last but not least PUG FUGLY. I hope the elites have a black/gold colorway or a laker purple/gold colorway.

Agree with every part except the last. Dont make any good colorways in elites or Nsw. Save them for the reg model.

elites with zoom air...does this mean zoom air in the heel and the forefoot?  i hope another color comes out for elites, the green is whatever.  but then again, i hope its just the reg version as stated above.  scared of the elite price tags haha

I know this isnt the KD thread but those KD elites are TOUGH!! Definitely feeling those over the 8s, cant wait for more cways though

Back
Top Bottom