OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

Not really feelin the Pythons... I feel like with this shoe & the design, the right colorway will either do the shoe a lot of justice or be a complete miss :nerd:

stopped by my local footlocker and the lady let me try on the del sols or sulfurs as they're being called. they feel very nice on foot just walking around. very cushiony and not rigid like the 7s were. they're also super light it feels kinda weird. they do not come with the kobe ankle sock to make the sheath just for everyones info. im not sure why there were pics of them with the black sock that finish the grey kobe logo in the pictures but i can tell you now they won't have any sock/ankle strap thing with this colorway.

oooooooooooo man i missed alot i had a virus on my comp for a fw=ew day, i cant seem to find the word to express how excited i am

iDs were definitely a turn off but I'm sure we'll get a decent amount of options later on. Solid uppers are a must.

one of the best basketball shoes worn to date PERIOD!! no heel slippage, i have a wide foot and it was comfortable right out of the box. did have to get a .5 size bigger cant wait to play in them again tomorrow.

I'm thinking of doing something like this, but I'd like to see some finished products with the purple print first

These just remind me of those LRG leaf print jackets that were hot when I was in high school :lol:

Last edited:
sulfur looks decent from the top view. Wish it didn't have the yellow on the midsole. I don't mind the lighter yellow on the outsole.

They would look nice with a white midsole, but I like the way they are, too. They look GREAT to hoop in.

one of the best basketball shoes worn to date PERIOD!! no heel slippage, i have a wide foot and it was comfortable right out of the box. did have to get a .5 size bigger cant wait to play in them again tomorrow.

what in gods name are you wearing on your legs? :x :x :x :x :x :x

They look great on feet. I am beyond stoked for these! The 20th can't come fast enough, and congrats to Kobe on eclipsing 30K points for his career. I hope he has at least three more seasons in those legs!

Nice. Where'd you cop? And how different are they compared to the Kobe V and VI(VI had mad heel slippage)

i experienced no heel slippage with my VIs and ive beat up 4 pairs on the court...

Back
Top Bottom