OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

ok seriously done w/ this convo. but don't take me unwillingness to continue as a sign that i don't know my stuff. not saying i'm an econ major but i'm not a, in your words, "simple minded consumer". :smh:

Don't take it too personal my dude. I take it back if you think it's offensive:D

Cheer

pls post pics using them

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
i aint grabn these. not a laker fan

Someone wanted to see a red camo/ xmas lace swap so here they are also as u can c i did a python lace swap 
happy.gif

I still say these look best.... someone posted these way pages ago. HARD!

Oh and they are real, no PS.
Someone just dyed the upper I believe on these. and seriously considering getting the sulfurs so I can do this to them
This was his exact quote if I remember.... forgot his user name but shout out...

"I don't know if it'll bleed if it gets wet, not gonna test it out lol. There's no bleeding inside since the [color= rgb(34, 34, 34)]dye[/color]  didn't seep through. Let's see if it does when my feet gets sweaty. I don't know what that method is. All i did was brush the [color= rgb(34, 34, 34)]dye[/color]  on the EM without any prep on it. When it dries I used a rag to get any excess [color= rgb(34, 34, 34)]dye[/color]  out. Run my finger on it, no black residue. I'm gonna check to see if there's some kind of protectant i can buy to apply it on there. Matter of fact I think I have a can of spray protectant that's used for finished artwork in my garage."

Last edited:
This was his exact quote if I remember.... forgot his user name but shout out...

"I don't know if it'll bleed if it gets wet, not gonna test it out lol. There's no bleeding inside since the [color= rgb(34, 34, 34)]dye[/color]  didn't seep through. Let's see if it does when my feet gets sweaty. I don't know what that method is. All i did was brush the [color= rgb(34, 34, 34)]dye[/color]  on the EM without any prep on it. When it dries I used a rag to get any excess [color= rgb(34, 34, 34)]dye[/color]  out. Run my finger on it, no black residue. I'm gonna check to see if there's some kind of protectant i can buy to apply it on there. Matter of fact I think I have a can of spray protectant that's used for finished artwork in my garage."
i belive he used the Ritz Dye, not to sure but people usually dye there socks with the dye and they say to wash them by themselves a few times so that your other clothes doesnt get stained so im guessing theyll bleed and might fade a bit... we need them to release that never wet stuff XD

That ps was too good... But I have never done a custom before...

Anyone got tips? Or a thread you can direct me to?

Thanks in advance famb

Congrats to dubi on getting his for retail ....if I only had the patience I would have too :smh:

Was expecting them to arrive on Monday .

Kobe 8 Yots "Red Suedes" by Micho.0, on Flickr

beautiful shoe! One of my fav 8s.

"I don't know if it'll bleed if it gets wet, not gonna test it out lol. There's no bleeding inside since the 
dye
 didn't seep through. Let's see if it does when my feet gets sweaty. I don't know what that method is. All i did was brush the 
dye
 on the EM without any prep on it. When it dries I used a rag to get any excess 
dye
 out. Run my finger on it, no black residue. I'm gonna check to see if there's some kind of protectant i can buy to apply it on there. Matter of fact I think I have a can of spray protectant that's used for finished artwork in my garage."
thapointguy did them...

Damn $280 for bron elites?!? So wonder if that makes the Kobes $240?

Back
Top Bottom