OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

Looks like Nike is going to push this green and blue thing across the board. This is one of the default color settings for the Free Run 3's on Nike ID..

Easters are GR???

Swoosh here I come :evil:

Hate to break it to you but someone posted this a couple of days ago.

Easters are GR???

Swoosh here I come
devil.gif
I'm not sure, I spoke with a Nike Rep on chat earlier today and they told me limited to 1 per customer and she even said the word limited for the shoe. But we all know how information with them isn't always reliable case in point the Red Camo YOTS.

Here's some pics of the takedown version of the Kobe series known as the "Dream Season" (if only that was the case this year). Anyways I know this is the Kobe 8 thread but these still kind of relate. If there were some decent colorways could be a nice casual shoe or trainer. Kind of remind me of my Roshe Run's with the mesh on the front and the sides looking like they wrap over it.

My little bro JUST got hired at nike! wooooo hoooo for me.

Mr. Young, Very clean work on those PS. The pink on those supernaturals is muy caliente. 

And why do so many stores already have the easters? The foot locker in my area didnt get the red camos till the Thursday right before the Saturday release. Were the Camos more limited?

I was solely talking about material cost. If you add in other cost like labor, shipping, equipment, etc then yes it might be around $10 but i still doubt it's that high.

Back then Nike use leather. Nowadays the majority of the upper are hyperfuse, flywire etc. Plastic cost cheaper to make then leather

Lol you doubt it costs $10???? So you think nike make a $130 profit from a pair of kobe's??? Wow. Shoes cost much more, think about labor costs, factory overheads, marketing, materials, etc etc. In this day and age, shoes run much much more to make. And ****, a retailer =/= a reseller

My little bro JUST got hired at nike! wooooo hoooo for me.

Mr. Young, Very clean work on those PS. The pink on those supernaturals is muy caliente. 

And why do so many stores already have the easters? The foot locker in my area didnt get the red camos till the Thursday right before the Saturday release. Were the Camos more limited?
congrats!

Lol you doubt it costs $10???? So you think nike make a $130 profit from a pair of kobe's??? Wow. Shoes cost much more, think about labor costs, factory overheads, marketing, materials, etc etc. In this day and age, shoes run much much more to make. And ****, a retailer =/= a reseller

probably around the $10 area... possibly less... Nike states using synthetics cost more the natural materials like leather... it does make sence... there are higher taxes on shipping anything synthetic across the sea... also u dont have to go far to find some TPU... cow hide on the other had is a out sourcing problem... but that kobe def doesnt cost more the $10... the most expensive material on it is the rubber... and nike sells the shoes for about 48%-51% of retail on a account to company basis... #JustSaying

Sulfurs without the two tone yellow midsole outsole combo just don't look right IMO. Woulda been nice if they made the outsole a darker translucent yellow, and then we wouldn't have had to worry about them, well, yellowing lol.

Back
Top Bottom