OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

decided to skip the easters/superhero and just ID a pair that i know i would want. order has been made, so now it's the waiting game.
May 3rd is the expected date.... :nthat:

Last edited:
Anyone notice the elite 8 say kb24 on the forefoot of the shoe? Was this mentioned already if so disregard my comment!

a little off topic but this is the super hero kobe shirt for the hyper flights... they also have the elite shirts and tank tops

been meaning to post these pictures for a while
my friend picked up the Supernaturals for me at the employee store last week, now i just need to order the lunarlon insole

With every picture I see of the supernaturals they begin to grow on me more and more. I think I'll save my money for Christmas or BHM

Haven't been wow'd since the ASG but I'm keeping hope alive reading every page of this thread - to drop $150 or more unlike some people I feel like they have to be amazing otherwise you might as well ball in $50 outlet Nike's

decided to skip the easters/superhero and just ID a pair that i know i would want. order has been made, so now it's the waiting game.
May 3rd is the expected date....
nthat.gif
I've had this iD in my locker for a while as well... just trying to be hopeful in the colorways that they are releasing, but i think i'll end up getting these as well

im definitely not gonna be able to pick up the easters at FTL if the store i go to is doing FCFS since i have work all day. guess itll be NDC or bust.

Not gonna happen.
Then I have a legitimate question. Not trying to question your experience at all, and maybe it was just a one time thing with the Kobe V Inks, but I had a pair with a translucent purple outsole, but I've also seen in person pairs with a solid grey outsole and another with a milky grey outsole. Do you know what the difference was between these pairs? as far as i know, they were all the same colorway

Back
Top Bottom