OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

900 pages! whew! this thread be flying. Can't decide if I'm coppin the easters or not...I have too many shoes as it is.

To any SoCal heads, I need a little help finding a pair of X-Mas Kobes for the girlfriend. I've been looking for them for the last two weeks, but they seem to have dried up. Any help would be appreciated it. GS size by the way. Lol. Thanks in advance.
Check shoe game la

Last edited:
Old account got deleted, but didnt post that much anyways so...  Anywhoo, for those of you still looking for any of the Kobe 8 EXT, both black and red suede, blendsus.com got a FSR on both. WITH THAT BEING SAID....I've never used their website, (to be honest, didnt even know they had a website) but they use paypal, so you still can protect your buy.  I also live in San Diego, so I've been to the shop and they got some real chill people that work there.

On another note...cant wait for the easters. May be in the minority, but Im glad they are releasing the ones they are releasing, the sample/promo ones they posted in those pictures just didnt do it for me.
Great first new account post

does anyone know what it means on the bottom of the lunarlon insole,  it states the size and then a letter, like "10 D"  or 10 B"  what do these mean? 

Old account got deleted, but didnt post that much anyways so...  Anywhoo, for those of you still looking for any of the Kobe 8 EXT, both black and red suede, blendsus.com got a FSR on both. WITH THAT BEING SAID....I've never used their website, (to be honest, didnt even know they had a website) but they use paypal, so you still can protect your buy.  I also live in San Diego, so I've been to the shop and they got some real chill people that work there.

On another note...cant wait for the easters. May be in the minority, but Im glad they are releasing the ones they are releasing, the sample/promo ones they posted in those pictures just didnt do it for me.

sold out :frown:

So cal peeps. Fyi sulfurs in the OC call your local FTL and have them search for you. Easy cop on Tuesday after I did this. Size 11 btw.

grin.gif
lol so how you liking your ASGs? i love my pizza joints 
happy.gif

The glows in the dark on the swoosh is not the only special feature, but i heard if you scratch the pattern it'll smell like pepperoni, so it's not a cheese pizza *corny* and hungry

Although my sodium levels are high cuz you're my size

Still repped :nthat:
:nthat:

lol so how you liking your ASGs? i love my pizza joints 
happy.gif

so now having them in ur possession what do u think bout these
i just secured my easters it seems they can be picked up with ease im thinking the same type of release as last yr

To be honest, they're nice. Wasn't impressed as I thought I'd be. If they weren't asg shoes, I would've been alright without em. Glad I didn't pay crazy resell price.

The glows in the dark on the swoosh is not the only special feature, but i heard if you scratch the pattern it'll smell like pepperoni, so it's not a cheese pizza *corny* and hungry
:rofl:

Back
Top Bottom