OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

Thinking of returning the volts and IDing these pair. What do you guys think?

Thinking of returning the volts and IDing these pair. What do you guys think?

If your gonna buy a pair of shoes why not spend the extra $45-60 more on a cw that you really like. I just ID'd a pair and it came out to 192 shipped. Free shipping and with CA tax included. Worth it IMO.

They shoulda made the front toe part pattened leather like bred 11s in a way woulda looked sikkk!

I felt the same way about the volts.

It's easy for me to say no when im online...

In person I'm very quick to buy.
sick.gif
mean.gif
dude I'm the exact same way. When I take the fam to the outlets and I like a shoe my girl already knows I'm gonna buy it. She even tells me "quit wasting time and buy em already" But I learned a trick - for every 2-3 pairs I buy, I buy an outfit or some earrings for my daughter. Then she suddenly forgets I have bought 5 pairs of shoes from mid February to Mid March
laugh.gif

Any dads out there should try this trick.  

dude I'm the exact same way. When I take the fam to the outlets and I like a shoe my girl already knows I'm gonna buy it. She even tells me "quit wasting time and buy em already" But I learned a trick - for every 2-3 pairs I buy, I buy an outfit or some earrings for my daughter. Then she suddenly forgets I have bought 5 pairs of shoes from mid February to Mid March :lol:  

:rofl:

I just figured that out a few weeks ago, works well with my wife.

Last edited:
dude I'm the exact same way. When I take the fam to the outlets and I like a shoe my girl already knows I'm gonna buy it. She even tells me "quit wasting time and buy em already" But I learned a trick - for every 2-3 pairs I buy, I buy an outfit or some earrings for my daughter. Then she suddenly forgets I have bought 5 pairs of shoes from mid February to Mid March :lol:  

Saving this for a future reference haha

Y'all can have the Easters... And if the elites are more than $200 y'all can have those too. I just need these... N7's! "Icy sole Kobe8" beyond [emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji]

RUMORED!!! Purple Fade RD: 4/27
Don't toy w/ our emotions, sir.
Honestly, if someone can find the post that showed every release for the year, if you look in end of april there is a color way that closely matches the colors for the PURPLEEEE FADESSSSS. I remember the bottom sole of the pythons were similar to the PURPLEEEE FADESSSSS in pictures and it matched the description. But I do say it is not fun to mess with us being these PURPLEEEE FADESSSSS might be the most anticipated shoe all year.

p.s: [color= rgb(75, 0, 130)]PURPL[/color][color= rgb(128, 0, 128)]EEEEFA[/color][color= rgb(238, 130, 238)]DESSSSS[/color]

Last edited:
So I didn't get my Birthday Coupon for FTL today......Do you have to be a platinum member for that? Looking to grab my first pair of 8's tomorrow.

PURPLEEEE FADESSSSS or PURPLEEEE GRADIENTS  or DEMPURPLEJOINTS

Call it what you want for that one person that will say "STOP CALLING IT THAT" lol

Last edited:
I felt the same way about the volts.

It's easy for me to say no when im online...

In person I'm very quick to buy. :x :smh:

I'm the exact opposite...

It's too easy to buy stuff for me online, but when it arrives sometimes I think to myself "Why did I even buy these?"...

[ATTACHMENT=2449]sm_20130322_180842.jpg (186k. jpg file)[/ATTACHMENT]

[ATTACHMENT=2450]sm_20130322_180903.jpg (192k. jpg file)[/ATTACHMENT]

[ATTACHMENT=2451]sm_20130322_181238.jpg (138k. jpg file)[/ATTACHMENT]

Well I just received my sulfurs from Champs.  They sent me used shoes and in a rep box. 
mad.gif
 I should've ordered from OS Life today instead.  Champs didn't give me a discount offer, just return or keep.  
Bro! I'm sorry that happened you should get two pairs for them pulling that travesty. I'm disgusted.

Just got my Red Suedes in from SneakerHead... VERY NICE :smokin ...

(RANT ALERT)

I HATE UPS... #1 my package has been in my city for 2 days but they refused to deliver it early due to sneakerhead (dot) com not paying for express mail... and #2 I been at home waiting to get the package today and only to find out the UPS lady left the package on my doorstep and didn't even bother to knock... mind you its pouring outside so the box got soaked... and it was out there for a hour... only reason I found it is cuz it hit 7pm and I tracked my package and it said delivered 1 hour ago (6pm)... I was literally sitting 15 feet away from my door and the lady couldn't even knock... anyway

Back
Top Bottom