OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

Couple more color ways and I'll be wearing Kobe 8's 7 days a week (insert any of the smileys us new guys don't know how to use)

ashy larry
roll.gif

Damn, that's a bit much imo..should have just done the foams and cash unless both shoes were pretty beat already?

4886d76f_sm_20130322_180842.jpeg
aaf64e4a_sm_20130322_180903.jpeg
0499f2a9_sm_20130322_181238.jpeg

Well I just received my sulfurs from Champs.  They sent me used shoes and in a rep box. 
mad.gif
 I should've ordered from OS Life today instead.  Champs didn't give me a discount offer, just return or keep.  

i dont understand why the pythons dont get much love. I love that CW and the metallic red really pops against the dark background. they arent for everyone i guess....

i dont understand why the pythons dont get much love. I love that CW and the metallic red really pops against the dark background. they arent for everyone i guess....
Because they made enough to go around... They didn't sell out in seconds online, so most people don't want em anymore.

Because they made enough to go around... They didn't sell out in seconds online, so most people don't want em anymore.

They dont know what they missin

I gotta find some black laces for mine since the camos:red laces IMO dont go well with the kix

Last edited:
The white heel is killing it. It would be better if the heel and midsole are red, and the outsole is white.....can somebody PS??
happy.gif
I agree on the white heel, but I think black heel, white midsole, red outsole would be hot. But they gotta change the graphic too, I don't like it. It's too muted, imo. Might look sick with the xmas graphic. 
Me too, I love the pythons! Def gonna cop a GC pair if I can find for a good price after I get a pair of GC Xmas. Every time I see a pic with the full shozoku, the sickest nerd chills run down my spine. Def a great looking CW.

That python colorway doesn't really work well historically if in not mistaken. Even the AJ 9 Olive didn't sell out quickly until it was made somewhat of a Quickstrike this passed November. I'm not a fan of the python colorway but by no means is it ugly. Would absolutely grab a pair from an outlet under $100.

Last edited:
Blue lights were gone around my way like 2 weeks after release, which was really weird because sulfurs sat for a good amount of time then slowly but surely ran out and red camos are still obtainable. Weird thing is I haven't seen any stores with the volts around me, I wanted to see them in person. But kinda happy that happened that way because something tells me I'd see them and convince myself I should buy them :smh:

Blue lights were gone around my way like 2 weeks after release, which was really weird because sulfurs sat for a good amount of time then slowly but surely ran out and red camos are still obtainable. Weird thing is I haven't seen any stores with the volts around me, I wanted to see them in person. But kinda happy that happened that way because something tells me I'd see them and convince myself I should buy them :smh:

I felt the same way about the volts.

It's easy for me to say no when im online...

In person I'm very quick to buy. :x :smh:

Back
Top Bottom