OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

sorry i messed up. The away pair is 5/11 and is the crt prpl/pr-pltnm-blnd bl-LS kobe 8

5/25- stdm gray/univ gold-night stdm listed as "outdoor" kobe 8

6/1- white/metallic gold/blk. elite. 220. "playoffs start"

6/15- chilling red/ ref silver/ team orange "red snake" kobe 8

6/29-bltz blue-ttl crimson-squadron blue-IC "blue coral snake" kobe 8

white and gold
nerd.gif
will need to see this
i hear that *guster's voice*

Looked at the calendar again today.

The pool party pack is gs only, won't release in men's

End of June will have a "red snake" and a "blue coral snake" release

An "away" pair is listed for middle of may. Color is Purple-ref silver-Black

The White/gold elite will not release the same time as the kd,lebron which releases on april 20th. The Kobe is scheduled for 6/1(i believe)

Superhero pack is 4/27

A N7 kobe is not releasing, sorry for the confusion earlier.

I'll glance at the calendar again tonight for color descriptions
I need to know when those Tie Dye's are dropping brotha? 
nerd.gif

Somebody should tweet Kobe a picture of some KDs or Brons in the playoffs and the 8's out of the playoffs sitting by the pool....that would be highlarious

sorry i messed up. The away pair is 5/11 and is the crt prpl/pr-pltnm-blnd bl-LS kobe 8

5/25- stdm gray/univ gold-night stdm listed as "outdoor" kobe 8

6/1- white/metallic gold/blk. elite. 220. "playoffs start"

6/15- chilling red/ ref silver/ team orange "red snake" kobe 8

6/29-bltz blue-ttl crimson-squadron blue-IC "blue coral snake" kobe 8
those new Blue coral Snake actually sound like its describing the snake itself lol whats up with Nike man lol

$220 for elites...

Kicks-Crew re-upped on the Black Mamba EXTs.  Tre' Nice.

Got s few different sizes in the Christmas 8s as well.  No 11.5 though.  Blast my Flintstone feet!

Last edited:
Went into my local Deveroes (City Gear) and they said that they would be getting the Easters. The only other Kobes they've gotten all year are the BHMs. I swear people around here only wear Js; they had the invisibility cloak Penny Vs, Barkleyposites, BHM Lebrons and KDs just sitting there.

Sounds like some nice upcoming cws. Too bad I (seems like others as well) pass on most Kobe releases once the season/playoffs are over...

Sounds like some nice upcoming cws. Too bad I (seems like others as well) pass on most Kobe releases once the season/playoffs are over...

Same here.

But I don't care what date (soon please Nike) the "Purple Fades", "Amnesty/Maverick Killers" or Grey/Yellow/Purples drop...I'M A BE THERE!

Picked up the last Python's in a size 9 at my HOH (It was the last size in general) and they gladly let me use the birthday coupon :smile:

Are the GC versions better if your not going to play in them? 
If you're not going to play in them, it honestly doesn't make any difference if you have the GC version or not. The GC version just has a different outsole that's meant to better withstand outdoor courts.

Last edited:
Easter's will be a easy cop here in SoCal

not too sure about that. my local footaction is giving out guaranteed tickets on wednesday and foot locker is giving out raffle tickets on wednesday and thursday.
Same here.

My FTL here is RSVP only. Than again they did RSVP only for the Vinos, and half the people didnt pick them up, thats how I got my pair a week later. :nerd:

Back
Top Bottom