OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

The more I see them, the more the all black pair looks like it can be added to the arsenal.

Officially on the hunt now,....y'all have fun on your egg hung this weekend.

I think the all black look better in certain pics, and plain in person.

imo theyre comfortable aswell.  i wore my supernaturals on saturday all day and feet felt fine, walked in the mall for a few hours and werent hurting.
You were probably wearing elite socks tho, right? :nerd: :lol:

Thanks for the reply.

You were probably wearing elite socks tho, right?
nerd.gif
laugh.gif

Thanks for the reply.
LOL NBA socks 
roll.gif

Exactly. I've been pretty lucky this year getting everything for retail or less. Most I've spent out of pocket this year was on some Js
mean.gif
... Only one pair tho. Still got em for retail. I have too many shoes, and hardly any time to wear em, to be buying overpriced gimmicky bs.

Question for those that have worn both versions of the Kobe 8 (lunar insole and sports pack insole), how do the sports pack insoles compare? I looked at the one from my asgs, and that little zoom bag in the heel and basically nothing in the front doesn't look like it will be too nice on the foot compared to the full lunar insole.
supernaturals are not nearly as comfy as all my other pairs... still good but that lunar insole is on another level.... most of the time when i wear my teals i switch the insoles with a lunar one... just too damb comfy. and the plus insert is much heavier than the lunar

Yeah I can feel a slight weight difference just holding the shoe. Not that its a big deal... Lunar is damn comfy.

Question for those that have worn both versions of the Kobe 8 (lunar insole and sports pack insole), how do the sports pack insoles compare? I looked at the one from my asgs, and that little zoom bag in the heel and basically nothing in the front doesn't look like it will be too nice on the foot compared to the full lunar insole.
I haven't worn the ASGs as much as some of my other VIIIs, but the sports pack insoles feel just fine to me, not a drastic difference or anything, still comfortable. I actually like the zoom bag in the heel, gives them a little spring. The lunar insole does feel more cushy though.

Last edited:
KOBE 8 SYSTEM CRT PRPL/PR PLTNM-BLCKND BL-LS 04/26/2013.

That color description says court purple/pure platinum/blackend blue and I dunno what LS means. One problem, the purple gradients don't have blue in them. So this color description leaves me a lil worried

Last edited:
I haven't worn the ASGs as much as some of my other VIIIs, but the sports pack insoles feel just fine to me, not a drastic difference or anything, still comfortable. I actually like the zoom bag in the heel, gives them a little spring. The lunar insole does feel more cushy though.
yup agree the lunar soles feel like your stepping on some sort of play doh hahaha (very comfy) 
happy.gif

Sorry to bring this up again but last bit of advice needed!

$200 for a pair of ASG Kobe 8s VNDS worn 1x accoring to dude.

Fair deal?

I know there was one or two NTers that has snakes. I would take a pic with your 8s with the snakes or go to the zoo lol. Guarantee that would be a winner.

Fair deal?

really depends on how they look... can be worn once, balled in and all scuffed. Or worn once, and cant even tell.

If sill basically mint cond, yeah def a decent deal.

Fair deal?

really depends on how they look... can be worn once, balled in and all scuffed. Or worn once, and cant even tell.

If they come with the sports pack then yes. You can sell the sensors for at least $40.

I know there was one or two NTers that has snakes. I would take a pic with your 8s with the snakes or go to the zoo lol. Guarantee that would be a winner.

Maybe I should send mine in then

Then again I dont care to have Vino follow me on twitter

Nothing in my life could even begin to interest or entertain a person of such magnitude lol

No account anyway

Thanks for that! Means a lot coming from you...I think I've made my decision.

Cop before I regret it...

anyone know where i can find a pair of the grey/volt Kobe 8's for retail size 11.5?

no place around me got them in and now eastbay and ndc sold out my size

thanks in advance

KOBE 8 SYSTEM CRT PRPL/PR PLTNM-BLCKND BL-LS  04/26/2013.

That color description says court purple/pure platinum/blackend blue and I dunno what LS means. One problem, the purple gradients don't have blue in them. So this color description leaves me a lil worried
want more worried, someone made an observation that the shoe on the left was only release in china....... now apply to shoe on right. Hope I'm maddd wrong... ha.

Back
Top Bottom