OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

guess its true what they say, LOVE IS BLIND 
roll.gif
Yes'sir 
laugh.gif
 let me get that bruh.

The 8's have forced me to join this forum and they've brought back my addiction to shoes.  My first Kobe's were the 7's but the 8's make those feel like rocks.  I'm lovin the lunarlon.  Has anyone with flat feet/plantar fasciitis been playing with these long term?  I've played ball in them 3 times and my feet seem to be holding up so far. I've thought about trying to get the orthotic ready insert but I'm in Canada and can't order them from NikeID directly.

To all who are copping (or attempting to cop) the easters whether Kobe 8, KD V, or Lebron X: genuinely good luck. Its all a pass for me; wait till gradients for me. But if you trying to cop; I hate to say it but over half of you will probably end up missing out and NikeTalk will explode....... Resellers might be the way to go in MY, repeat, MY opinion. But I hope you get what you want. I know what it feels like to miss out on the dream shoe (KD IV N7; Kobe 8 BHM both 11.5 if you know a place to cop, Id appreciate it) Good luck tho...
Unnecessary hype is unnecessary.

I don't think these will be a typical gr that will sit and collect dust, but I really doubt they'll be hard to get if you do your homework.

My local footlocker are so wack! The system is messed up. I call to see if they are getting the shoe, and they are. Then i ask how they are releasing the shoe and they said first come first serve. Then i call again later on the day and they said they have sold out!!
mean.gif
 I am so pissed!!. So guys besides footlocker is Footaction or chanps getting them? Please help!

My local footlocker are so wack! The system is messed up. I call to see if they are getting the shoe, and they are. Then i ask how they are releasing the shoe and they said first come first serve. Then i call again later on the day and they said they have sold out!!
mean.gif
 I am so pissed!!. So guys besides footlocker is Footaction or chanps getting them? Please help!
NDC, Eastbay , FTL and Champs online

Back
Top Bottom