OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

friends cousin had no luck with finding the volts, went on eastbay, they had size 11.. and couldnt add it to the cart..

guess ill try and get the easters..

Black'ed Sulfurs are dope.

So uh have the Gradients been confirmed yet? Lol. Haven't checked in for the last 1k posts :x

Yeah you could do that too!

LA KB24, first I dyed it but it turned brownish so i ended up using several coats of black Angelus paint over it until it's dark enough.

thank you sir, now I need to know how to dye the shoes lol

New til today

theses r dope to bad I cant find my size

called another local FTL they were doing reserves, i got my 9.5 on lock seems like there were around 4 pairs of 9.5 total so im guessing that around 4 FSR rougly each store maybe getting around same amount maybe 6 iono i just took a quick glance at the sheet

kobe beef is illegal in america. so if you're buying it you're getting scammed

QFT, i believe they also barely have enough supply of kobe beef to send out of japan let alone all through out USA

Last edited:
Not to sound stupid but what is Kobe beef? You say it fake in US

Please be serious... I'm worried if my Kobe 8s are fake.Got from footlocker...

Last edited:
Not to sound stupid but what is Kobe beef?

its refers to cuts of beef from the black Tajima-ushi strain of Wagyū cattle, raised according to strict tradition in Hyōgo Prefecture, Japan. The meat is generally considered to be a delicacy, renowned for its flavour, tenderness, and fatty, well-marbled texture. Kobe beef can be prepared as steak, sukiyaki, shabu shabu, sashimi, teppanyaki, and more.

what you guys are really eating

The massive increase in popularity of Kobe beef in the United States has led to the creation of "Kobe-style" beef, taken from domestically raised Wagyū crossbred with Angus cattle, to meet the demand. Farms in the U.S. and Britain have attempted to replicate the Kobe traditions, providing their Wagyū herds with beer.[8] US meat producers claim any differences between their less expensive "Kobe-style" beef and true Kobe beef are largely cosmetic.[9] The cattle are fed U.S. and/or British grass and grain, which is different from the more expensive Japanese feed. Cuts of U.S. "Kobe-style" beef tend to have darker meat and a bolder flavo

thank you wikipedia

Last edited:
its refers to cuts of beef from the black Tajima-ushi strain of Wagyū cattle, raised according to strict tradition in Hyōgo Prefecture, Japan. The meat is generally considered to be a delicacy, renowned for its flavour, tenderness, and fatty, well-marbled texture. Kobe beef can be prepared as steak, sukiyaki, shabu shabu, sashimi, teppanyaki, and more.

what you guys are really eating

The massive increase in popularity of Kobe beef in the United States has led to the creation of "Kobe-style" beef, taken from domestically raised Wagyū crossbred with Angus cattle, to meet the demand. Farms in the U.S. and Britain have attempted to replicate the Kobe traditions, providing their Wagyū herds with beer.[8] US meat producers claim any differences between their less expensive "Kobe-style" beef and true Kobe beef are largely cosmetic.[9] The cattle are fed U.S. and/or British grass and grain, which is different from the more expensive Japanese feed. Cuts of U.S. "Kobe-style" beef tend to have darker meat and a bolder flavo

thank you wikipedia
yuppp they get there cattle nice and faded 
laugh.gif
 kobe means Tender Meat

kobe beef is illegal in america. so if you're buying it you're getting scammed

It's illegal to export in Japan. It's not illegal here. But like others have said, if you eat Kobe beef in the states, then you're not really eating Kobe beef.

Hey. Can anyone help me with the Las vegas scene? Will be there on Friday and wondering what be the best option to pick up easters on Friday. Both miracle mile foot lockers are doing ticket reservations. Champs at miracle mile said they didn't receive them yet. Crsvr appears to have them as well. Anybody have any recommendations? Ima staying at aria.

Hey. Can anyone help me with the Las vegas scene? Will be there on Friday and wondering what be the best option to pick up easters on Friday. Both miracle mile foot lockers are doing ticket reservations. Champs at miracle mile said they didn't receive them yet. Crsvr appears to have them as well. Anybody have any recommendations? Ima staying at aria.
how about Niketown in Caesars?

The 8's have forced me to join this forum and they've brought back my addiction to shoes.  My first Kobe's were the 7's but the 8's make those feel like rocks.  I'm lovin the lunarlon.  Has anyone with flat feet/plantar fasciitis been playing with these long term?  I've played ball in them 3 times and my feet seem to be holding up so far. I've thought about trying to get the orthotic ready insert but I'm in Canada and can't order them from NikeID directly.
i have flat feet and ive been hooping in my blue lights for a couple weeks and ive had zero problem. Ive had plantar fascia problems too but not for the last year in any shoe

Back
Top Bottom