OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

I've tried scouring the thread but haven't really seen much in the way of an answer; those N7's started out with a yellow sole and now it looks translucent/icy. Is it possible the yellow sole pair are XDR/Overseas, since none of the Kobe's coming out in XDR have a translucent sole?

I really hope that's the case; I hate clear bottoms

I've tried scouring the thread but haven't really seen much in the way of an answer; those N7's started out with a yellow sole and now it looks translucent/icy. Is it possible the yellow sole pair are XDR/Overseas, since none of the Kobe's coming out in XDR have a translucent sole?

I really hope that's the case; I hate clear bottoms
thats a possibility my friend

I preferred the original pics of the N7 or whatever people are calling em.
x2. New pics look like blah. No offense to any who likes in cause to each his one. Definite cop if 1st pic (YELLOW SOLE) relases but not new pics with grey sole.

Hey. Can anyone help me with the Las vegas scene? Will be there on Friday and wondering what be the best option to pick up easters on Friday. Both miracle mile foot lockers are doing ticket reservations. Champs at miracle mile said they didn't receive them yet. Crsvr appears to have them as well. Anybody have any recommendations? Ima staying at aria.

There's also a Footlocker & HOH in Fashion Show Mall, which is next to Wynn. Suite 160, which is a boutique in the Mandalay Bay shops. And Niketown LV in the Forum shops/Ceasars Palace.That's all the shops I can think of that's on the Strip. Give them a call.

Last edited:
thats a possibility my friend

it is but lol, there barely any native Americans overseas correct

I dont think they sold a GC version of BHM....

however i hope there is cause i rather pay a little extra to get a GC xdr sole that looks nicer

Last edited:
Just reserved my pair of the easters at FTL. Glancing at their list, they had a ton of pairs so they'll probably be easy to get for most.

Hope I land a pair on Friday

Last edited:
There's also a Footlocker & HOH in Fashion Show Mall, which is next to Wynn. Suite 160, which is a boutique in the Mandalay Bay shops. And Niketown LV in the Forum shops/Ceasars Palace.That's all the shops I can think of that's on the Strip. Give them a call.
not from vegas but i know fashion show mall has a shoe palace and shiekh as well...

Can someone post the footlocker sku for volts and enabled supernaturals. I wanna stock locate this Friday.

it is but lol, there barely any native Americans overseas correct

I dont think they sold a GC version of BHM....

however i hope there is cause i rather pay a little extra to get a GC xdr sole that looks nicer
yes but u also have to realize that nike has never mentioned these to be a "N7" theme

There are 2 FTLs 5 minutes away from me that are getting the whole pack, one doing a raffle the other First Come First Serve. That w/ online, if I don't get these shoes ima cry 

Back
Top Bottom