OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

THIS IS THE KOBE 8 THREAD PLEASE STOP TALKING ABOUT LEBUM AND THE MIAMI LUKEWARM. Now how about those easters, I didn't think the tri colored upper would work but more and more pics making them look good.

They always sell out against Miami and there was major rumor of d rose returning today but anyway

Kobe's !! What's more underrated sulphers or volts
i want to say sulfurs, the fact that they came out last year and i just ordered a pair can only mean that these are being slept on

They always sell out against Miami and there was major rumor of d rose returning today but anyway

Kobe's !! What's more underrated sulphers or volts
thats tough, i have both, my first buy was the volts and i loved them but im into the bright accents. after reading in this forum I went to my local ftl and they happened to have the last pair of sulphers in my size so i picked those up. ones loud and ones low key, both super underrated though.

yup. This isn't the sports forum... Some dudes don't need to come in here starting stuff for no reason... Gets the snowball effect going.

I mentioned the shoe while enlightening a thread poster about his inaccurate assumption. My post was perfectly relevant. Whatever tho "Moderator", do you.

Last edited:
leaving for spring break vacation, so it looks like ill have to pay resell for the easters since ill be on the road 
mean.gif

:lol: Thats why I like sdubl

Hes a cool moderator, he's the peoples mod.....So many other mods are on a power trip and would want to ban Peru for something little like that.

Last edited:
It happens a lot closer to release dates... I guess HIGHER RES PICS maybe... and sometimes hype...

Man. Lol. Maybe I may have been a victim of the hype on this one because I didn't really like them at first. Smh! But I don't think I'm going to try to cop them so good luck to everyone!

Back
Top Bottom