OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

:lol: Thats why I like sdubl

Hes a cool moderator, he's the peoples mod.....So many other mods are on a power trip and would want to ban Peru for something little like that.

Him and BIGJ505

Dude.. why are the Easters all of a sudden... not so ugly to me. -.-

Bcuz RD is next door

Sneakerhead charging 250.00 for Easters :x

Theyll be that and more once they sell out for retail

AND TO THE DUDE ASKING ABOUT RESELL PRICES AND THE SHOES AINT EVEN DROPPED YET, THE GIF OF THE FOOTBALL SMACKING U IN YOUR FACE IS THE PERFECT GIF

Last edited:
I'm gonna try to order online, if not.. Looks like I may have to pay Canadian retail ($200 tax in)

These are the N7 Kobes

Kobe-Gods have answered my prayers... I can cop the easters and foams..

FTL just sent me my coupons and I quickly called local FTL if they are gonna accept coupons for both and they said "Yes! we will"... 
happy.gif

Amen! 
wink.gif

welcome to the club.

im finalizing a house im buying in 2 weeks... penny pinching gonna make me miss these. :smh:
Dude, just realize how empty this house will feel without these!

Makes you sad right? Ill start a fund so you can get them :smile:

welcome to the club.

im finalizing a house im buying in 2 weeks... penny pinching gonna make me miss these. :smh:
Dude, just realize how empty this house will feel without these!

Makes you sad right? Ill start a fund so you can get them :smile:

:lol: thanks man.... im keeping my eyes closed and staying far away from this thread when they release (tomorrow right?) then going to take the "im only buying in person" approach knowing darn well they will be sold out when i coast to the store. :smh:

The Kobe line has NO association with the N7 series.

Nike has released the N7 lineup for this year, headed up by the KD V, and the Kobe 8 is not a part of it.

Are you sure bro? The CW is definitely n7 material and that's what people are calling them. I think you need to check your info again.

:wink:

:lol: thanks man.... im keeping my eyes closed and staying far away from this thread when they release (tomorrow right?) then going to take the "im only buying in person" approach knowing darn well they will be sold out when i coast to the store. :smh:

Well if you do use this approach and miss them it won't feel as bad not having them! At least if you swing and miss you tried. :lol:

Kobe-Gods have answered my prayers... I can cop the easters and foams..

FTL just sent me my coupons and I quickly called local FTL if they are gonna accept coupons for both and they said "Yes! we will"... 
happy.gif

Amen! 
wink.gif

:smh: all stores near me are coupon nazi... does anyone know why? do they get a bad report if people use coupons...

you have had bad luck with shoes lately right? every time i read one of your posts its about something goin wrong with ur order. not clowning you or anything like that. just an observation. sorry bro. that sucks man

Just when i thought all was good. When eastbay cancelled my order i checked my bank account, and my order money was under pending authorisation, now its gone, but the money isnt in my account..

Back
Top Bottom