OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

got through for rsvp 
nthat.gif
...good luck to you all for easters, i hope you all grab them 

My theory with this release is that people want to cop a easter shoe so bad that everyone is going for the Kobes because its the best looking out the pack. i remember a month ago everyone was talking about passing on these.

I don't know how other Nikestore's are handling the rest of the Easter pack

But I found it a little funny that the Kobes were the only ones in the RSVP..at least here in Dallas.

The Durants and LBJs are FCFS. Guess there's no hype for those...

But I found it a little funny that the Kobes were the only ones in the RSVP..at least here in Dallas.

same for Nike Georgetown, the Kobes where the only rsvps...the lebrons and KDs are FCFS because they are hideous.

Ill leave it at this.... I hope no one regrets paying rape pre-sell prices. Give yourself the shot at retail before you go there... Unless you won't have access (no in store, or online) to them when they release...

Hope everyone gets what they want tomorrow :nthat:

Went to the mall a few hours ago, asked dude in Shoe Palace if he got the Easters, dude said "yup, wanna see them", and of course I obliged. Shoe is DOPER in person, but I think ill pass (just to save funds), but will see.

Pretty happy. Didn't have a winning raffle ticket but the girl at Footlocker told me she'd give me my size. Can't wait to have these Easters tomorrow. 

same with Los Angeles and Santa Monica

i couldnt find it anywhere on the site until the link was posted and by then it was sold out, wtf jimmyjazz?

Back
Top Bottom