OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

dont they were any or much bots these release if that bot that read imagines is true
Yea I'm fairly certain no one has a script or bot that can read the hashtag in the image. It's sorta like the Captcha system a lot of forums use for regisration to prevent bot spammers.

The owner of the script/bot will have to verify the hashtag like every other person, once he has the hashtag, the script/bot starts working again. The new RSVP image system doesn't stop the bots and scripts from working, just slows them down a bit.

Last edited:
A brotha was sweating but I got that Kobe #RSVP from NikeChi 
smokin.gif

pretty sure there was a work around done for the bots and they are still workin.. people are announcing they won with the bots ... nike should just do it different EVERY time .. to where you have to actually look and read the tweet before sending .. 

but i can tell you one thing, an at least chicago guys can back me up .. todays RSVPs ran out WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY faster than normal, all well under a minute before closed and DMs all sent.. shady, or VERY limited shoes

Is this RSVP business just for hype or what...? Wouldn't Nike to TLO is the Easters were truly limited? 

I still haven't checked with my local FTLs and I'm in SoCal lol. Probably definitely screwed. I keep forgetting because I thought these were easy pickups.

Based on how the RSVP is going I'm guessing they will go quicker than most even if they are a GR
So will I need to be on it at 5 in the morning tomorrow to get them like a Jordan retro release, or will they just sell out by the end of the day?

Not sure if ill get the easters. I like them, but o wasnt creaming over them like i did with the red camos, volts and bhm..

Eastbay put the money the money back in my account so its all good..

Why are the RSVPs going so fast like they are corks or something? I thought most people said they ugly and will pass LOL

FTL and Champs here are doing FCFS. Unfortunately they are doing 8am releases so Im pretty sure dudes are already camped out.

So will I need to be on it at 5 in the morning tomorrow to get them like a Jordan retro release, or will they just sell out by the end of the day?
If you really want the shoes pry wouldn't hurt to be on early just in case it is a quick one. The only reasoning I see that it wouldn't be as fast as others is that it's not currently a TLO which indicates is a GR. But I definitely doubt they will make through the day if even the morning. If you really want them and don't want to risk it better set that alarm. I understand the hassle since I'm in Mountain Time so I gotta do 6 a.m. which isn't as bad as 5 but still not enjoyable.

Not sure if ill get the easters. I like them, but o wasnt creaming over them like i did with the red camos, volts and bhm..

Eastbay put the money the money back in my account so its all good..

Was it you that they cancelled the 11.5 Volt on? They shipped for me...

Sorry bro

I said it earlier in this thread and I am saying it again, NIke better have a plan B for releasing an ELITE shoe made for the playoffs with a player that MAY NOT make the playoffs with the way the Lakers are going lately....

Back
Top Bottom