OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

Just messing around while waiting in line for NDC and was able to add on footlocker I submitted a order but I won't get my hopes up (8:51)

before i go back to bed, wanted to post BHMs UNDS

Why do people feel the need to put in screen drops of what they got and how easy it was? Not every one was so lucky.

Heartless
eyes.gif

Sz 9, 11.5, 13 sold out on Eastbay

Just managed to get a 9.5 a few minutes ago after 30 mins of trying...

I'm staying in line on NDC pretty much just to see what the message is when they finally tell me no dice.

im not used to seeing ppl pay tax or shipping (if you're not a nike member) on NDC.   got mine for $140 flat.   Seeing some ppl pay $155-$170

Just copped what I feel was the last sz 13 of Eastbay. As soon as I completed the checkout, they sent the tweet saying that size was sold out a few mins later. Good luck if you're still trying.  Congratulations if you got them!

tbh, it has been MY experience that ndc is much easier to cop from than any of the other site. out of all the releases from the past 6 months, i've only struck out on stealth foams and corks on ndc. it makes me wonder why it's so difficult for others.

either yalls finger reaction time is hella delayed or your internet sucks. not tryna be funny either. those are the only 2 scenarios i can come up with. there is no other explanation. i noticed there are some of us that are able to cop every release and then there are those of us that seem to strike out every time. go figure.

Still cant get a 14 on NDC. Been in line for an hour. Me on two screens and my girl on two as well. Don't know what to say at this point. 

Last edited:
After 30 min of hitting 'add to cart', I just got through on FTL. Copped a size 8. Hopefully it doesn't get cancelled

Added the Kobes got hit with the waiting in line, clicked over to the foam page to kill time and surprisingly snagged a pair about 2 minutes after link dropped. Clicked back over to Kobe tab and the line was over and both shoes in cart. Wasn't expecting to get the foams so quite a good morning.

Direct tweet from Nike

@LoLyfeCardo The Kobe 8 has now sold out. If you have not received 'Sold Out' messaging at this point, it is safe to close your browser.

Welp I was on cloud 9 last week as I was able to get Aunt Pearls and the restocked 11's, guess not so much today, guess my only hope is the Macy's Finish Line come April 14th

i originally wanted to order from ndc for the free shipping, but eastbay just came through

:smokin :smokin :smokin :smokin

alex: i wanted to use the free shipping coupon for over $75.
alex: URLEB869
eastbay: One moment please.
alex: thanks
eastbay: I did apply this free shipping code for you.
eastbay: Your new total is $151.19

$151.19 > $159.82

Back
Top Bottom