OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

tbh, it has been MY experience that ndc is much easier to cop from than any of the other site. out of all the releases from the past 6 months, i've only struck out on stealth foams and corks on ndc. it makes me wonder why it's so difficult for others.

either yalls finger reaction time is hella delayed or your internet sucks. not tryna be funny either. those are the only 2 scenarios i can come up with. there is no other explanation. i noticed there are some of us that are able to cop every release and then there are those of us that seem to strike out every time. go figure.

Sorry van but this is gloating at its finest. You're a technical guy so u already know how it is.

Last edited:
Is Zach wearing the Kobe's in this picture?

No he is not.

finally got my 9.5 off Eastbay! time to go back to sleep. hope everyone who really wanted these got their pair.

Luckily the people at my mall wanted the Foamposites and LeBrons. I scooped up the 2nd to last 11. Good luck to everyone still trying to get theirs.

It was weird this morning.I instantly got to the kobes on Nike and then got the wait in line thing.

I bought the white foams while waiting in line on NDC.I then went to checkout the kobes after about 2 mins of waiting and went through the process.I checked out and swore I saw my order number and everything but didn't get an email for them although I already got the white foams confirmation.

I don't know if I didn't hit the place order button or what.They said the order didn't go through but I know I saw the order successful number and print it.After I noticed I didn't get the email from NDC,I rushed like hell to find my size and was able to order pretty easy on Footlocker at about 735.

Weird morning and ain't no way I was tripping like that and didn't press place order after entering all of my info.

I did see a 1 in my cart tho and when I clicked on it,it was nothing.I don't know if that means those were the kobes that I didnt place the order on or what.

Gotta get more sleep to be focused.

Fortunately footlocker came through and I got my size.

tbh, it has been MY experience that ndc is much easier to cop from than any of the other site. out of all the releases from the past 6 months, i've only struck out on stealth foams and corks on ndc. it makes me wonder why it's so difficult for others.

either yalls finger reaction time is hella delayed or your internet sucks. not tryna be funny either. those are the only 2 scenarios i can come up with. there is no other explanation. i noticed there are some of us that are able to cop every release and then there are those of us that seem to strike out every time. go figure.

LOL...ok dude

maybe if you think for a while longer you'll come up with another scenario or two

The Kobe THIRST was real I see, I passed on those but helped my boy get all 3 Hyper Flights .. I'll stop by the mall after work to see if the Kobes are in-store, if not, oh well ..

Back
Top Bottom