OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

i originally wanted to order from ndc for the free shipping, but eastbay just came through

:smokin :smokin :smokin :smokin

alex: i wanted to use the free shipping coupon for over $75.
alex: URLEB869
eastbay: One moment please.
alex: thanks
eastbay: I did apply this free shipping code for you.
eastbay: Your new total is $151.19

$151.19 > $159.82

nice, just used this for the lebron hyperflights

Trade BHM's for Easters? Yay or Nay?
nerd.gif
BHM, simply because it goes with my flyers gear 
devil.gif

hypebeast we know aboutchea'
huh?

Just saying in an area where there's no one into sneakers then no one will be likely to get into sneakers.

A. Fewer people will notice then want them.

B. Fewer people will get sucked into the hype by the folks around them rocking stuff regularly.

I'm sure the footlocker by where my folks live in rural texas isn't gonna be sold out today.  No one there likes kicks.  

nerd.gif
Yay.  They both have the same box price.  Don't get caught up in that "this is worth more that" discussion.  If the shoes were really worth what people hyped them up to be, the manufacturer would charge that. 

That's my .02 though. 

nerd.gif
Nay, wait and see if you can grab them on sites with later releases today first. Personally I like my BHM's a lot and wouldn't give them up for Easters. Really just depends on which pair you like more.

Last edited:
Keep the links coming guys I'm not at home with my laptop full of bookmarked sites lol I need these! Arghhhhhhhh

Glad I got through early on dsg... Look like a lot of you guys were successful, but not everyone.

Hopefully I can grab a for sure pair for my self, as well as a couple for friends.

Atl NT'rs lenox champs is first come first serve. Grabbed another pair and the lebron hyperflights on the way to Nike... No one was in line. Just me and one other dude who picked up the hyperflights

Dang.....checked DSG earlier in the AM and they didn't have um so just figured they weren't getting um. Oh well...
Another NTer posted the Link, with a 15% off Code! 

total was 136shipped in Cali 124 in other States.

Last edited:
:lol: already told a few friends I'd try for them... It'll be a stretch to get more than one or two.

If I could help everyone, best beleive I'd do it.

Wanted to type this earlier but I was too tired and went back to sleep after waiting in NDCs line and failing: I opened the NDC Twitter link right when they tweeted and added my size  but it took my to an empty cart. No line. On the third attempt, I finally got the "holding your spot in line" message. By that point, a minute had passed and it was game over. Wish I started with my computer...

i originally wanted to order from ndc for the free shipping, but eastbay just came through

:smokin :smokin :smokin :smokin

alex: i wanted to use the free shipping coupon for over $75.
alex: URLEB869
eastbay: One moment please.
alex: thanks
eastbay: I did apply this free shipping code for you.
eastbay: Your new total is $151.19

$151.19 > $159.82

Ya'll use chat for this? My Eastbay rep just told me they can't add this to my order since it's currently "processing?" :rolleyes

Catch-22.

If no one likes sneakers then no one will give a **** that you're rocking heat in that town.  So then what's the point.... the hype feeds the hype yanno.
I personally don't wear my shoes to impress other people, I wear them because I like them and it's a hobby I enjoy.  Who cares what other people think?

DSG wouldve been a good look especially with that 15% off but grateful I got through on eastbay. These will be my first pair of Kobes ever, looking forward to them coming in. Ive had my eye on those red camos too but not paying resell.

Anybody in lake county, il? Hawthorne mall footlocker has pairs. I just got back after failing on NDC only 10 people were online...

Back
Top Bottom