OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

im 90% sure these r going to be sitting by me just like every other viii. Ill go look at em in person later if my girl Dont Mind

Quote:

looks like a few sizes left on DSG?

Yah til kd posted it lol.  Still hoping I can find my 12...

hung over and missed the am release -.-;;

now just waitin on that other site or a mom 'n pop

never ceases to amaze me that kobes have so much heat in a town that hates the lakers o_O?

Last edited:
i originally wanted to order from ndc for the free shipping, but eastbay just came through

:smokin :smokin :smokin :smokin

alex: i wanted to use the free shipping coupon for over $75.
alex: URLEB869
eastbay: One moment please.
alex: thanks
eastbay: I did apply this free shipping code for you.
eastbay: Your new total is $151.19

$151.19 > $159.82

thank you...just used this as well!
-sf77

im 90% sure these r going to be sitting by me just like every other viii. Ill go look at em in person later if my girl Dont Mind

I always wonder the same thing when I hear this. Where do you people live at? Not only do you get everything under the sun but it all "sits" for weeks no matter how limited it is. You guys live in sneaker utopia. Where I'm at this is a done deal for me. Could there be a real off chance a size is around sure but If you get them in store at this point you're lucky. And as a complete side bar the reason this is the case is because when people show up for those god aweful foams and miss out perhaps you know what they do? Buy the Kobes to resell or trade. Sorry that turned into an old man rant. Carry on nothing to see here. :smh:

I always wonder the same thing when I hear this. Where do you people live at? Not only do you get everything under the sun but it all "sits" for weeks no matter how limited it is. You guys live in sneaker utopia. Where I'm at this is a done deal for me. Could there be a real off chance a size is around sure but If you get them in store at this point you're lucky. And as a complete side bar the reason this is the case is because when people show up for those god aweful foams and miss out perhaps you know what they do? Buy the Kobes to resell or trade. Sorry that turned into an old man rant. Carry on nothing to see here.
mean.gif
Catch-22.

If no one likes sneakers then no one will give a **** that you're rocking heat in that town.  So then what's the point.... the hype feeds the hype yanno.

Dayum, i was checking my credit card and after i came back dsg was sold out. Anyone knows where i can still cop these online :? Size 10.5-11 :D

So glad I have an add to cart bot but nike almost screwed me over when they didn't have a direct link to it.
I got your tissue. #crymeariver
Is Zach wearing the Kobe's in this picture?
What's the resell on these? I saw 200 on eBay.
I want everybody to be equal it's not fair that some people have bots. But then I don't want too many people too know!
Only 1 pair in size 24.5! Go figure.
Never ever give up. #countonmamba
I am the king of this forum woo!!!!!!¡
Yeezy 2 restock ! Go! Go!
Pm if you want an Easter egg surprise!

Got mine! These are fire in person. The FTL I went to only had 8 pairs. I took the only 11...I was cool with everyone in line til they found out. $140 no $10 FTL tax

Back
Top Bottom