OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

As usual I say I'm passing then look at nt pics and gotta have them. Brother checking for me at the mall in a few if not I'll take the l.

I totally forgot they came out today. Thought they came out tomorrow. :smh: :smh: Oh well, I'll just look ahead to the purple fades.

Copped at my local FTL today. Some young kid in front of me bought the last size 11, so i copped a 10.5. The messed up part about it was when I got done checking out, he was auctioning off his pair right there in line. I asked him if he would trade with me since he was selling his and he told me no but would sell them for $210 :x . Then as im walking to the car he comes out and says that he sold them for $250 :smh: . Then some other guy tried to buy my pair off me. What happened to the shoe game? >:

The Kobe 8's this year are just phenomenal, I still got pick up the those red yots. Was able to pick my Easters this morning and got through on NDC for 1 more. Was going to use as trade bait for ASG Kobe's, but my boy struck out so they going to him for retail. Congrats to everybody today

Copped at my local FTL today. Some young kid in front of me bought the last size 11, so i copped a 10.5. The messed up part about it was when I got done checking out, he was auctioning off his pair right there in line. I asked him if he would trade with me since he was selling his and he told me no but would sell them for $210
sick.gif
. Then as im walking to the car he comes out and says that he sold them for $250
mean.gif
. Then some other guy tried to buy my pair off me. What happened to the shoe game?
mad.gif
crazy dude... i think i woulda got heated if i saw that, prolly punched the kid hahahaha

Copped at my local FTL today. Some young kid in front of me bought the last size 11, so i copped a 10.5. The messed up part about it was when I got done checking out, he was auctioning off his pair right there in line. I asked him if he would trade with me since he was selling his and he told me no but would sell them for $210 :x . Then as im walking to the car he comes out and says that he sold them for $250 :smh: . Then some other guy tried to buy my pair off me. What happened to the shoe game? >:
dont be mad, he a business man, sometimes i think i should do that, but then i see da shoes. . . .

Copped at my local FTL today. Some young kid in front of me bought the last size 11, so i copped a 10.5. The messed up part about it was when I got done checking out, he was auctioning off his pair right there in line. I asked him if he would trade with me since he was selling his and he told me no but would sell them for $210
sick.gif
. Then as im walking to the car he comes out and says that he sold them for $250
mean.gif
. Then some other guy tried to buy my pair off me. What happened to the shoe game?
mad.gif
As soon as non-sneakerheads realized they could sell "crack" for "coke" prices, and sneakerheads would still gladly buy it, the shoe game was changed forever.

dont be mad, he a business man, sometimes i think i should do that, but then i see da shoes. . . .
the reselling is like whatever, what was messed up is that he didnt trade (personally i find that kinda of a douche move)... 10.5 is still a good size to sell its not like he was asking for a crazy size swap 

Were you able to find your sz 13 locally?

First time I've ever been happy my feet grew a little from wearing a 13 to now a 14.

Finding a 13 is ridiculous!

Best i could swing is a size 12.. going to pick up in about 30 minutes.

Shout out to my local NT fam for helping me out.

Jumped on Craigslist just to see whats going on. Whole page full of Kobe Easter. Dudes calling them exclusives and every other word to hype them...

I really need to stop hating on these colorways.... Hated on these at first, like em a lot now :smh: I look at em as a Laker cw with an Easter twist lol.

Congrats to those that scooped!

Struck out online and immediately left to go to Active Athlete. Waited outside from 7:45 to 10:30 when they opened. Was the third person in line of what ended up being about twenty or so people. Met some cool people. Everyone wanted either Foams and/or Kobe's. as soon as they opened the manager said that they didn't have Foams. When it was my turn, three of us went in, with the two people behind me wanting Foams. Dude behind me asked if they had foams again and the manager said no. He asked again and the manager paused, looked at him, and told him that they were $300 and would be sold without a receipt. Dude ended up buying with no complaints. Shady to the max, but I got my Kobe's for retail and with no problem. I'll post pics later. 

Back
Top Bottom