OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

dont be mad, he a business man, sometimes i think i should do that, but then i see da shoes. . . .
Business man?!? :lol:rollin:lol:
Business men don't hustle shoes.
riiiiiiiiiiiigggggggggghhhhhhhhhhhtttttttt

they hustle anything clown, honestly, you dont feel hustled when you pay over 160 for shoes that you know arent worth it?

even if it is "legit" you got played out your money

So Comfortable

they dont look comfortable lmao

Struck out online and immediately left to go to Active Athlete. Waited outside from 7:45 to 10:30 when they opened. Was the third person in line of what ended up being about twenty or so people. Met some cool people. Everyone wanted either Foams and/or Kobe's. as soon as they opened the manager said that they didn't have Foams. When it was my turn, three of us went in, with the two people behind me wanting Foams. Dude behind me asked if they had foams again and the manager said no. He asked again and the manager paused, looked at him, and told him that they were $300 and would be sold without a receipt. Dude ended up buying with no complaints. Shady to the max, but I got my Kobe's for retail and with no problem. I'll post pics later. 

You seriously should report this to nike I can't stand stuff like this. Slimy employees get on my nerves smh my little sister got beats for Christmas and when she opened them their was no headphones inside my parents however did go to the ghetto Walmart though and they made my dad wait 5 whole hours the next day on the manager and they caught an attitude but exchanged them with a receipt.

It's nice to just walk in a store at 9:30am and walk away wearing shoes you like. No lines, no stress, no *******t...

Man.....I hate Kobe but those kicks look dope. I am at work and I am like a block away from Niketown in SF. Wonder if I should stop by.

the reselling is like whatever, what was messed up is that he didnt trade (personally i find that kinda of a douche move)... 10.5 is still a good size to sell its not like he was asking for a crazy size swap 

Exactly, if his initial reason for buying the shoes was to sell them then he defiantly could have swapped me with his size 11, because like I said it was a line full of guys trying to buy them from us. This couldnt have been any older than 16yrs old either.

Anyone know what kind of material is used for the tongue and ankle collar on these? I wonder how durable it is.

Last edited:
I also realized that the guy at FTL only took $10 instead of the $20 for using the VIP rewards card
sick.gif
. Started to go back in but didnt even think it was worth the hassle, just glad I copped the shoes, now I can finally take a Kobe8 break lol.
Im hoping to have some of mine by the time the gradients come out, because im going to need a break on my wallet 

its 4am here, so tired, I want to go to sleep, but i dont want to miss out if they release on kobes site.. just playing some 2k..

Strolled into the local mall that I hadn't been to in a while at opening. Footlocker moved and I was about to walk right past it but the employee saw me walking and tells out "right here, man". Saw what I was wearing and knew what I wanted. I'm thinking they only got one size run because they were already down a few sizes.

Had to bust these out today

You seriously should report this to nike I can't stand stuff like this. Slimy employees get on my nerves smh my little sister got beats for Christmas and when she opened them their was no headphones inside my parents however did go to the ghetto Walmart though and they made my dad wait 5 whole hours the next day on the manager and they caught an attitude but exchanged them with a receipt.
atleast i know how these guys on ebay with photos of 2 FSR of foams get there stock

They say never get high on your own stash.  When we keep our sneakers we pretty much keep our drugs.  But it's when we sell our sneakers, we get more than what we pay for them and cash out on the hype.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom