OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

ready to retire my Kobe VI's yalll!!

this one might have me salty... ugh if anyone gets a lead on a sz 12 in the retail-180shipped range please inbox me... thought i had these wrapped up but no dice -.-;

next bet is going down to NT right before the end of pickups and hope some were left over (common)

yup.. and then after 1/2 hour i got the message they were sold out.

I see your NDC order didn't come thru. I'm the size 11 guy who was salty at 8 am and told yiu to delete from your cart lol. Got my pair at FTL when they opened so I'm good now [emoji]128515[/emoji][emoji]128588[/emoji]

Up since 4:45AM

Struck out on NDC

Had a pair on "reserve" at FTL

Struck out cuz it was raffled off

Went to Footaction

Got a size 12... It was not only their last size 12 but their last Kobe period.

I know.. cool story.. sue me.... IM HAPPY

your reflection

i see it

Yea, what's up with the NDC new check out system? :smh: It basically put u in a spot to wait for the shoes to be sold out to someone else :frown:

anybody else feel the yellow should have been placed on the inner side instead?  the mint to purple gradient looks much more appealing when I look at pics of the inner foot portion

My local FT is playing with emotions again..LOL! I lived in a small town here in OR, I got to my local FL around 10:02 (opens 10AM) saw my cousin on the way out of mall and joking "you are late..I got mine!". got inside FL i saw 1 dude buying a pair and chatting with the lady FL associate. when its my turn i asked for size 12 and the lady was " I dont know if i still got 12". I asked her "what do you mean? out of size 12..Im the third person who went inside the store." then lady manager "oh we got a line before we open..6 people where waiting out side"... I asked "you mean you checked out 6 people in less than 2 min before i got here?" ... replied "yes". I end up with size 11.

While checking out..I asked the associate "whos the dumb *** changed the ticket day on Jordan 13 last week" (missed it due to changing of date on giving of ticket) the manager replied "it was me". before leaving the I told her that there a lot of bullshht going on this store and needs to stop. My cousin text me that there where no line at all.

Im going to email/mail FL headquarters later. This new manager got this "BOYS" from cali who she fed with her stocks..as 1 of the employee spilled that info to my cousin.

My bad long read!

word I got from my local ftl was that employess get up to 20% stock reserve on all new releases... uuuum yeah, sounds shady, especially since the only 9 they had was already reserved for one of them when I got there on wednesday for reserve ticketing.  what is going on with the world?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom