OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

Aw
So Comfortable

Awesome pixs bro! I don't think pictures can truly capture how they look in person. I was blown away

You hate on every color and end up buying it later :rofl:
:\ I think it's more of me trying to talk myself out of pairs... It doesn't work.

WORD. I thought sulfurs/christmas were :x when I was copping Xmas KDs and Lebrons

then for some reason, the next few days, Sulfurs were the only thing on my mind. Had to cop, now they're my favorites.

Teals looked trash in pics, saw more of them and really thought about the colorway. Can't keep em off my feet.

Red camos always looked clean, but I told myself I didn't need em. Copped on RD.

Thought I was finished til purple gradients; woke up at 430 to cop at 5am.

**** is sickening man :smh: yet :smokin

Last edited:
The only way to stop resellers is for nike to make a **** load of pairs of a hyped up shoe.

Everyone gets their pairs and these resellers get stuck with nothing.

How long does NDC keep stuff I'm your cart? I have a pair of supernaturals in my cart its letting me checkout. Just curious.

I had a pair of mv 9s last June. Didn't check out. Came back a week later they were still in my cart. I ordered them and they sent them to me.

Just to let you guys know who think the rsvp bots are dead, THEY AREN'T. I rsvpd with SneakerRsvp.com and they got me mine from Nike Georgetown. That image thing didnt work at all for Nike hahahaha. Btw these Easters are beautiful in person. Good luck to all who are still on the hunt

Just to let you guys know who think the rsvp bots are dead, THEY AREN'T. I rsvpd with SneakerRsvp.com and they got me mine from Nike Georgetown. That image thing didnt work at all for Nike hahahaha. Btw these Easters are beautiful in person. Good luck to all who are still on the hunt
There's still bots that open the tweet as soon as its posted, but it's more difficult to scan the image. They need to edit the program for that.

Nice advertisement. You are probably a bot paying a bot to buy shoes for you...

Last edited:
I avoided EAASTEERSS  this month only to wait for some ugly SUPERHERO ELITES and N7's?

Comonnn Nike, hurry the hell up, your 2 best color ways are PURPLE FADES and the SOLID BLACK PURPLE BOTTOM PE kobe has been wearing, and they aren't even out or projected yet....... this is ridiculous.

My FTL had one size run as well.1 or 2 reseller but I got a pair. Asked if I could use the bday coupon and after checking with the manager, it was a go. Looks better on feet. I'm glad I didn't change my mind right there. Met up with a NTer for the first time lol. What's up captnsteve13 :nerd:

Last edited:
I avoided EAASTEERSS  this month only to wait for some ugly SUPERHERO ELITES and N7's?

Comonnn Nike, hurry the hell up, your 2 best color ways are PURPLE FADES and the SOLID BLACK PURPLE BOTTOM PE kobe has been wearing, and they aren't even out or projected yet....... this is ridiculous.
LMAO bored much?

I fell for the Easters when I saw the purple swoosh *SKEET SKEET SKEET*, and didn't care when I found out it was black swoosh, but I know FOR DAMN SURE that those N7s are

PURE 100% UNADULTERATED BASURA

Up since 4:45AM

Struck out on NDC

Had a pair on "reserve" at FTL

Struck out cuz it was raffled off

Went to Footaction

Got a size 12... It was not only their last size 12 but their last Kobe period.

I know.. cool story.. sue me.... IM HAPPY

Up since 4:45AM

Struck out on NDC

Had a pair on "reserve" at FTL

Struck out cuz it was raffled off

Went to Footaction

Got a size 12... It was not only their last size 12 but their last Kobe period.

I know.. cool story.. sue me.... IM HAPPY
i can c u... XD lol

Back
Top Bottom