OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

I think I'm leaning towards the 6 chaos color blocking..

Sorry for the phone screenshots :lol:
this is what those would look like when finished...
http://sneakernews.com/2012/12/20/nike-kobe-8-christmas-cheetah-inspired/

haha, we will see, i remember when people were saying the VIs were worse than the Vs, i didnt like the Vs, but i love the VIs, the traction wears so fast tho

edit: how many cws of the 8s are there anyways?
i read dudes sayin they have every pair, and i have a feelin it might actually be true this time, like theres not really that many cws for this model

I think we're up to 11 including the EXTs.

Sulfur
Xmas
Python
ASG
Blue Coral
Supernatural
Red Camo
Red EXT
Black EXT
Volt
Easter

I feel like I'm missing something...

I never seen so many pairs of any shoe posted up for resale as the Easters.

I was skeptical on a lot of kobe 8 CWs but I give a lot of credit to the designs that are all pretty innovative and most grew on me

This question may have been answered a long time ago, but in case I missed it, did they come out with the Easters in a GS size? I remember talking to a FTL employee and he said they're making em, but they weren't getting em.  But I haven't seen any anywhere. Would be nice to grab a pair for my gf.

I ended up passing on Easters... I got some bills to take care of first. I know it sucks seeing everyone else with them, but that's money saved for the next kick coming out. Ill live. Congrats to everyone tho, I'm hurting inside lol.

Last edited:
I ended up passing on Easters... I got some bills to take care of first. I know it sucks seeing everyone else with them, but that's money saved for the next kick coming out. Ill live. Congrats to everyone tho, I'm hurting inside lol.

Seems most ppl bought to resell so I'm sure you'll find a pair down the line

haha, we will see, i remember when people were saying the VIs were worse than the Vs, i didnt like the Vs, but i love the VIs, the traction wears so fast tho

edit: how many cws of the 8s are there anyways?
i read dudes sayin they have every pair, and i have a feelin it might actually be true this time, like theres not really that many cws for this model

I think we're up to 11 including the EXTs.

Sulfur
Xmas
Python
ASG
Blue Coral
Supernatural
Red Camo
Red EXT
Black EXT
Volt
Easter

I feel like I'm missing something...
i guess the EXTs count, but you cant hoop in them right?

i guess thats a lot, idk, it seems like the VIs and VIIs had waaaaaayyy more cws

The bag is LEGIT! But I found it at the Nike Clarence Store for ggggg$40 :D . Built en cooler and the ball/shoe holder is pretty dope, it'll fit your size 13 no issue, but true after balling after 2 hours, it does have outside pockets, I did see them at the FT HOH when I got my Easters.

Thanks for the tip. I'll keep my eye out for it at the outlets.

This question may have been answered a long time ago, but in case I missed it, did they come out with the Easters in a GS size? I remember talking to a FTL employee and he said they're making em, but they weren't getting em.  But I haven't seen any anywhere. Would be nice to grab a pair for my gf.

no only kd and lebron got Easters in GS

i guess the EXTs count, but you cant hoop in them right?

i guess thats a lot, idk, it seems like the VIs and VIIs had waaaaaayyy more cws

You can hoop in them, it's just.... discouraged. The different materials aren't made to be used for basketball, and they lack a heel cup, but they're still usable as mediocre basketball shoes.

Back
Top Bottom