OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

Is that a fact? can you back up your statement because that is a pretty bold statement. I know there's a few bad apple here and there but I think majority of who post here are true Kobe fans and if not are true sneakerheads. IMO
ID ing something similar to Xmas is trying hard IMO. still not going to be the same, to me that is settling.
I don't know, these rival the Xmas joints to me. Is there an id to rival the Easters?

:lol:

i swear u hate all the crazy colors but still cop em.

I'm only salty cuz i had to settle for a size 12 :tongue:
It's a nice cw. Made me mad it had teal because I want a Laker cw. Ended up getting rid of my blue camos, because I always end up selling my blue Kobes... Replaced em with these.

Whatever lol.

It's a nice cw. Made me mad it had teal because I want a Laker cw. Ended up getting rid of my blue camos, because I always end up selling my blue Kobes... Replaced em with these.

Whatever lol.
Something about the Blue Camo's doesn't quite do it for me. 
ohwell.gif

Something about the Blue Camo's doesn't quite do it for me. 
ohwell.gif
I actually like em a lot, and the reflective is crazy which I love when that detail is on shoes. It's just I always sell my blue Kobes down the line... Had duke Vs and sold em, duke VIs just traded em for the asg 8s, pretty sure the blue glows will meet the same fate later on.

Does anyone know if these kobes came with a matching t or matching socks? And no not those overpriced customs

Does anyone know if these kobes came with a matching t or matching socks? And no not those overpriced customs
You talking Elite Quarter Socks or those long *** Elites? I only bash Elites because something about high *** socks with low-top shoes is just: 
mean.gif

To each their own. 
laugh.gif

Breaking the first rule of nt. never post fits because everyone is the fashion police lol. Saw this polo at Marshall's. had to grab it since it seems like a good fit for my OC vi and the area 72s.

Excuse the sheets :rofl:

Last edited:
Breaking the first rule of nt. never post fits because everyone is the fashion police lol. Saw this polo at Marshall's. had to grab it since it seems like a good fit for my OC vi and the area 72s.

i was such a fool to pass on the ASG

i was such a fool to pass on the ASG

I'm ok with passing on the ASG, I haven't began to regret that, but I kick myself every time I see a pic of those OC VIs. Every. Single. Time.

^^ this thread has gone to garbage. 1/10 pages have one post of actual info, 9/10 are "my top 15" "when do these drop" "look at what I just bought (insert a pic of a shoe that's been posted 300 times)" and " and of course "copped".

^^ this thread has gone to garbage. 1/10 pages have one post of actual info, 9/10 are "my top 15" "when do these drop" "look at what I just bought (insert a pic of a shoe that's been posted 300 times)" and " and of course "copped".

Do you have any info to drop? Cause I far as I know there is nothing new.

It's probably time to logout for a few days champ 
wink.gif

Back
Top Bottom