OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

I would be completely done with the 8. But I still need the Black Mambas, so pissed I missed at three places that day.

lace swapped from my Air Max 2012's along with some volt socks. too much?

Just pulled the trigger on the Easters from a reseller :smh:
I Failed at my hoh and online... These were a must have for me tho

Must've paid a lot if you didn't want to remind yourself by mentioning it lol. I paid $250 for my Christmas 8's because I had to have em. I don't regret that decision at all

"I think these drop in June" :lol:

They drop in 4-6 weeks after you hit the submit order button on nikeid....

:rofl:

that dude probably circled his calendar and everything. definitely a hypebeast.. anyone that knows kobe's, know's they're on ID, and has at least seen the options by now. :smh:

question..how do you guys remove lint balls (?) from the sockliner? yesterday i wore white socks with my xmas and some of the cotton from the sock got stuck on the sockliner.. black ones dont bother me cause the colors just blend lol but the white, they killin' me! thanks for any answers and i got a big shield for any hate that's gonna come from this question! lol 

this is what I use, works quick. got it on ebay for like $3 shipped free from hong kong.

anyone know where i can find volt laces for the 8's? something close to the width and everything?

i need them badly!

question..how do you guys remove lint balls (?) from the sockliner? yesterday i wore white socks with my xmas and some of the cotton from the sock got stuck on the sockliner.. black ones dont bother me cause the colors just blend lol but the white, they killin' me! thanks for any answers and i got a big shield for any hate that's gonna come from this question! lol 
Try lint removal roller that you can get from Target

Lint roller won't work... Get one of those little sock lint removers like pictured above. I don't own one, but I know people that do. They say they work great.

Lint roller won't work... Get one of those little sock lint removers like pictured above. I don't own one, but I know people that do. They say they work great.
they do man was kinda unsure at 1st but was like eh its $3 hahaha works good dude woulda been helpful back in my school days backpack would always shirts to develop lint lol

wichita st up by 6 with less then a minute to play against ohio st... must b dem sulfurs son!!! love mine hahaha

Back
Top Bottom