OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

this sock hype is exactly what nike loves to see, and best believe theyre watching.... full logo already on the shoe>2/3 logo with some socks that dont even look right with the 2/3 logo. But nike looks at it as an extra 16+tax from you guys. EFF the socks.

These

Gotta be for these

seems legit. The shoe has that purple shozoku at the back as well. Looks like we're getting ready for
a purpleFade and an Inline/"Assist" release. Question is... WHICH ONE WILL YOU GET?!

:smh: :x :pimp:

this sock hype is exactly what nike loves to see, and best believe theyre watching.... full logo already on the shoe>2/3 logo with some socks that dont even look right with the 2/3 logo. But nike looks at it as an extra 16+tax from you guys. EFF the socks.
QFT. this socks are only good to speculate on future releases :smile:

if anyone is going to beat my shoes, its going to be me. I refuse to buy shoes with signs of wear. Id want the whole refund, and he pays return shipping.

my 2 pennies.
Yeah, that's exactly what I told him. I don't mind paying.for pre-owned shoes if their in great condition but I was tight. But appreciate all the opinions. Hopefully, I can find some more bhm's for a reasonable price

Last edited:
It's hard to tell whether the sheath on the back of the shoe is Court or Laser purple, cuz it looks darker/lighter from various angles.

This sock > Kobe VII attack strong sleeve

with that, it isn't really saying much. I got 1 black and grey pair just to complete my sulfur(christmas and possibly the Purp fades) and
complete the 8 system. It's just cool to have but I hardly use it. I honestly don't need it but as a Kobe fan, you know how it is... :smh:

I dont even rock my kobe socks with my Kobes, either NBA or Nike Quarters. But i do wear them with my Nike Slides. Comfy combo

Last edited:

with that, it isn't really saying much. I got 1 black and grey pair just to complete my sulfur(christmas and possibly the Purp fades) and
complete the 8 system. It's just cool to have but I hardly use it. I honestly don't need it but as a Kobe fan, you know how it is... :smh:

I bought the Black/Red pair (Pythons) just because I thought they looked cool and got em on discount from Eastbay. Never did buy the Pythons tho...yet.

They're just sitting here collecting dust, but I kill those NBA socks when I wear my 8s.

complete the 8 system. It's just cool to have but I hardly use it. I honestly don't need it but as a Kobe fan, you know how it is...
mean.gif

cotton crews for me. perfect for the 8s. played in the regular elite crews and they sucked.
11.99 for 3 socks it is for these bad boys. and please stop wearing those fug *** custom socks.
I never comment on what other people wear but those get me every time. :x

cotton crews for me. perfect for the 8s. played in the regular elite crews and they sucked.
11.99 for 3 socks it is for these bad boys. and please stop wearing those fug *** custom socks.
I never comment on what other people wear but those get me every time.
sick.gif

one more thing I like about the purpFeyds...
3m.

I think I would be pissed if they released with a full shozoku. I dunno. I guess I just
want all my Kobes to be uniform. :rolleyes
either way, money taken.

one more thing I like about the purpFeyds...
3m.

I think I would be pissed if they released with a full shozoku. I dunno. I guess I just
want all my Kobes to be uniform. :rolleyes
either way, money taken.

NOPE!

they better release full logo

Back
Top Bottom